The escape (Chapter 24)

Recap

Im getting these boys out of here.

.

.

.

Cara please keep your promise.

I run with the boys past the bathroom I just used this morning.

"Just down the hall!" I inform the boys and they run past me.

Shit I have to keep up, I have to make sure they get away freely. I run with them and soon can see the sunlight. Real sunlight. It gives me motivation to keep running even though my side hurts as hell. I push myself and reach the platform on the outside just in time with the boys.

"Quick! They will find out it was a trick! Get on you humans!" Cara pressures, already freaking out. Geez when did se loose her coolness?

The boys jump on the UFO flying machine looking thingy when I am standing still on the land.

"Kat! Come on!" Louis calls, waving his hand.

I just shake my head in response.

"We dont have much time!" Niall is freaking out.

"Hop on!" Zayn reaches out his hand.

"I cant boys," I reply, biting my bottom lip after that.

"What are you talking about?! Thats nonsense!" Louis has raised his voice.

"You go back on Earth, if it was meant to be we will meet again on Earth," I try to keep myself calm but there is something pinching my throat and tears threaten to spill from my eyes. Why is it so hard?

Liam reaches his hand out for me the farthest "Kat? Please?"

He- He is talking to me again.

Liam reaches so far out that Harry has to keep him in place so he wouldnt fall over the edge.

I reach out my hand and hold onto his hand lightly, but not too tight. "Im sorry Liam," I whisper.

Why is it so hard?! Why am I about to cry?! I hate myself for being weak, Im only making this harder for everyone. Well me and the boys.

"Kat?" his eyes were more commanding-pleading now.

The UFO plate started making noise and I saw from the corner of my eye that Cara had pushed a button on the wall.

"Kat! No!" Liam´s grip tightened but my hand slipped out of his.

"Kat!" All the boys scream, looking at me but holding each other back from falling over the edge.

"Bye boys," I wave to them.

Is this really my last wave and last words to them?

Could this really end like this? Me meeting my idols was just some game and before it ends, they leave, getting the chance to escape.

Maybe they will forget, it would be the best for them, but that also means they will forget me.

Those words made my heart ache. I want them to remember me. Anyone wants their idol to remember you if you somehow helped them.

Maybe they will remember me, but I would sill be a part of the horrible nightmare that came true.

Third person P.O.V.

Katherina was surrounded by bodyguards and soldiers while the five boys were flying towards their homeland Earth. They saw what happened, they wanted to help, but there was nothing they could do.