The first fight (Chapter 11)

A/N

WARNING! This chapter isnt going to be flowerish! There will be gross parts!

_________________________________________________________________

Days have passed, I have lost the count of them because every day is the same. Get up, eat breakfast, training, eat lunch, training, dinner, free time which we spend in eachother's companies talking and playing pillow fights and also 20 questions (the last one I dont like because I dont like talking about my life to people because what are they going to do with the facts when Im gone?)

Louis is the best pillow fight partner, he never gives up and always gets revenge. Liam is the one I talk to and he gives me hugs when Im feeling down. Niall is like the clone of Liam with that, I also talk to him but not as much. Zayn and Harry talk to the other girls more.

I wake up once again, blanket only on my legs and my pillow on the floor. I take the pillow in my hands and hug it. Today feels different. Something has changed and it isnt in a good way. Im afraid to get up.

I hear moving and look at Liam's silhouette. He turns from his left side to right so now I can admire his perfect face. His beard has grown. Hasn't he discovered the mirror closet? I think I saw a razor there. I'll tell him that when he wakes up.

I turn on my back and stare at the ceiling. Its time. It feels like it has been one month. I sigh silently. Its time to get killed.

I get up and go to my closet discovering only one clothing left there. I grab the shorts and shirt. My last clothing if I dont survive today. I get dressed in the bathroom and do what I always do.

I walk out to see that Liam has sat up and is staring numbly infront of him. He can sense it too. I walk over to his bed and sit infront of him. He has this nothing saying look on his face. I give him an encouraging smile which he returns. We are going to survive this Liam. Is what I want to say but I am afraid to lie.

This is reality. We are here and going to fight some Dark World people. Why do they call themselves the Dark World? Are there more people? Like I know this isnt school but I still want answers to my questions.

Liam leans closer and wraps his arm around me, I put mine around his body hugging him like I usually do, moving my fingers so he would feel like he is hugging a cat. Well he said like its like hugging a cat and its a little awkward for me to just put arms around another person who I like to hug longer.

I feel how he lets out a sigh. I want to take him and the other lads far far away from here and protect them all until the last drop of my blood. Why cant I protect them? Why cant I save them? Why cant I save my idols? Why Cant I save Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Harry? Fuck my life. Seriously.

We break the hug. I lower my eyes slowly. I'm still not used to his shirtless being. It makes me blush and I dont know why.

He stands up and walks to his closet. I dont turn around so he could get dressed quickly here.

"Come," I hear him speak in a low voice and I stand up. I turn around and can feel his hand connect with mine. The all connection thing, Im not comfortable with it all the times, but I guess I just want to feel the warmness of his hand on mine and remember it before I pass away.

He leads me out of the door and there we meet Niall with Lily and Luna. I smile to them "Good morning."

They reply with "Good morning"s. We walk to the dining room and have breakfast. The door to the training room is closed so we decide to wait for somebody to come and explain.

We are all finished. Im in my seat between Liam and Marcus, opposite Niall.

The door which we came here though, I mean in the very beginning, opens and there is The Man.