Cara (Chapter 10)

I wake up from my dreamless heavy sleep. I look at the two filled beds beside me. Looks like they are both still sleeping. I look at the clock and see that its too early to wake up. But Im not sleepy anymore so I still will. I remove the blanket off me and pick up my pillow which had fallen on the floor. Its actually weird that I dont need a pillow to sleep, I would just cuddle with it before falling asleep and then in the morning I will find it on the floor. I pick up the pillow and throw it on my bed.

I do my every morning routine. Showering, getting dressed in my training clothes, brushing my teeth, combing my hair etc.

When I walk back out I see that the boys are still sleeping, breathing slowly and peacefully. Right now it seems like world can do them no harm. But actually we are all in danger.

I walk out of the room and to the dining room. I see that the food was not on the buffet plates like usually in the morning. I guess its too early.

I hear footsteps. I turn around and see the three servants. Well they are doing me no harm.

"Good morning," I greet them but they almost jump with the plates on their hands and look at me like I just told them 'I see my snacks have arrived'and Im the cat and they are the mice.

They dont reply, put the food on the plates quickly and hurry back to where they came from. Well they are scared to hell.

I eat and even finish before any my mates come. I walk to the training room. Only to find Cara waiting for us, or for me?

"Good morning sunshine" I greet the stupid blue haired girl.

"Good morning faggot."

Okay thats it, how does she know the word faggot when she is from another planet?!

"How do you know the word faggot sunshine?" I see that she hates my nickname for her.

"We have watched you people for some time and I heard some say faggot to dumb*sses so I thought it will suit you well," she smirks.

"Why me?" I want an answer.

She doesnt answer for five seconds which is enough for me to freak out. "Answer me!"

"Because you are ugly as a faggot," she answers right away.

I. Want. To. Punch. Her. In. The. Guts. Rip. Her. Head. Off. And. Feed. Her. Body. Parts. To. Sharks.

I tense up and get ready to chase her.

I feel a calm hand on my shoulder and I shoot my head to my side to see who it is. Liam.

"Dont fight with the ruler's daughter, Kat" he has a father-commanding voice but at the same time it was soft and pleading.

The ruler's daughter?! SHE IS THE MAN'S DAUGHTER?! SHE IS HALF OF HIM?! HE IS HER'S FATHER?! Why didnt anybody tell me this earlier?!

"What?!" I push his hand off my shoulder. "Are you fucking serious?!"

Liam looks offended, he did nothing wrong. Well Im just pissed off. I should get my emotions under control. In one week anyway.

"Why didnt you tell me earlier?" I ask in a calmer voice but I dont control it yet, like Liam did.

"I thought you knew." he replies.

I sigh. I just need to calm down more.

I hear the devil's laugh a.k.a. Cara's laugh.

I want to scratch her face with my nails and want to hear her scream in pain. I look numbly infront of me. I need to get over myself and be someone else in my mind so I can survive until the week ends. Wait but this means. I turn to the door and start running as fast as I can towards our room.

____________________________________________________

A/N

Hey sorry if its short. But I hope you like it?

I'll start updating again on 24 august. Going to Ukraine. Bye!

Comment!

Vote!

Add to library!

Let me know if you liked it.