Am I really going to ask her that? (Chapter 17)

After lunch was training. I couldnt go though so I stayed in bed. And let me tell you I AM SUPER BORED! I count how many artists I know and I already lost my count somewhere at 15. Should I begin from the start? Oh well, One Direction- Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Lou-

I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say like it was my house.

The door opens and in peeks a young man, with brown hair and hazel eyes. It is so weird how you can think of a person and then he or she just decides to visit you. I smile to him and he returns his precious smile.

He walks in and sits at the edge of my bed and I lightly raise my upper body, leaning my back against the wall.

"Hey Louis."

"Hey Kat, how are you feeling?" he asks, concern in his eyes.

"Fine I guess. You?"

"As good as you can feel when you are trapped in another world."

I dont want the mood to go down or an awkward silence. "So why are you here and not in the training room with the others?"

"I didnt feel like training and I didnt want you to be all alone" he gives me a slight smile. Awhhh that angel boy is the death of my Directioner heart!

"Awh. Thats very nice of you!"

He sighs a little and looks down at his feet.

Why? "Whats wrong Louis?"

He doesnt look up "You remember that day you called me boo bear at the sleepover where we had the first pillow fight?"

"Yeah, I remember." Is he mad that I called him boo bear.

"I miss the One Direction days..."

Awwh! No! He is sad and missing his mates as his bandmates also! Well I miss the One Direction too. I miss their smiley faces for photo-shoots, their laughing at interviews, their MUSIC.

I dont know what to say but I must say something to cheer him up, at least a little "How about we have a karaoke night?"

He looks up in surprise and that gives me more courage, "We can ask that man or those servants to bring us something where would Earth music play so we could sing along with those. Well you guys because I cant sing." I end.

His face light up in hope. Like it was Christmas and I just allowed him to open the presents early.

"You really think so?"

"Yeah!" I smile to him.

"You are going to ask that!"

"Yea- Wait what?!" he caught me off guard.

"It was your idea and you already said "yea" and you cant go back on that!" he smirks.

I sigh. I have been beaten this time.

"All right then. I´ll ask when I see someone of them."

Louis stands up and looks down at me "Well im going to train a little. I´ll see you later Kat. Get well soon."

"I´ll try. See ya later." I reply and he walks out of the room.

...

I AM SO BORED!!! "Uuugh!" I groan and look on my left side. I want to do something fun. Or anyone should visit me.

The door flew open. What?! Is someone making my wishes come true today?

Oh no. When I saw who was at the door I regret my wish. Its Cara.

"Faggot." she greets me ´nicely´ and steps in the room.

"Stupid." I greet her back.

"I wouldnt call me that if I were you," she leans onto the door frame with her shoulder.

She is right, if Im going to ask her for a favor I should be nice to her. Am I really going to ask her that? I swallow my bride. "Im sorry Cara."

She looks amazed at my self control. I try really hard so I wouldnt smirk. I need to act this out.

"Im sorry for being so immature. I´ll try and improve."

Her eyebrows raise. "Wow."

I just made her wow?

"You deserve a little prize for that. What would you like. Other than getting away from here?"

This is going better than I thought. "Well how about you get us a karaoke machine or big stereo where we could sing and listen to Earth music?"

Her eyebrows knit together. "Music? Thats your desire?"

"Yes it is." I answer.

She thinks about it a little "Okay, I will get you that in the evening, after dinner. We will take you and Liam to the other room where Niall, Louis and Luna are. And this room will be the music room." Then she walks out of the room, closing the door after her.

That was it?

________________________________________________________

A/N 

I havent written for a while now. Did ya miss me? ;)

So how are things going? How you like my writing? How you like this story?

Let me know by voting or commenting!