The Fifth Fight (Chapter 21)

"Welcome to the fifth Battle For Life And Death games! You will fight until one of you surrenders or dies! The games will last until there is one winner! The Dark World or Earth!"

Here we go again.

"Now lets see who battles today!"

Please not Louis!

The Man puts his hand in the Dark world jar.

Please not Zayn!

"Cara!"

What?! I see the girl I hate the most walk towards her father, smirking.

Please not Niall!

The Man puts his hand in our jar.

Please not Harry!

"Liam!"

My world freezes. Liam...

"Nooo!" I lose my mind in just a second.

"Please noo! Not him! Please!" Cara will kill him even if Liam asks for mercy!

"You cant do this!" I start running towards that cold man.

But before I could reach him I was captured by two bodyguards.

"You cant do this! Please leave him alone!" I still scream, hoping that my words reach The Man.

I look at my left and see Liam passing, he looks at me for a second. Fear. Thats what I see in his eyes. But I can tell what he is trying to say ´Its okay Kat´.

I stop my screams and just look after him.

I was carried to the tribune. My four favorite boys standing there. The only expression on their faces is horror. They are going to see how their friend suffers and there is nothing they can do about it.

There must be a way.

"Go!" and the gunshot echo throughout the stadium.

I cant just look at this.

Cara and Liam start fist fighting. I know Liam has done boxing but its Cara who is his opponent!

She makes a sudden leg kick at Liam´s chin and he flies up in the air.

I grab a hold of the fence that is between us.

Liam dont give up.

He skids on the ground and then stops.

Cara starts walking over to him as he tries to get up. He succeeds and charges at Cara. Cara dodges easily and kicks Liam in the stomach.

No.

He winces from the face but grabs Cara´s arm. Her face can tell that he caught her off guard. Or was he just that quick and Cara didnt know that? Maybe she underestimated Liam after all.

Liam twirls her around a little, Cara flying, the only thing keeping her from flying freely in Liam´s grip on around her arm.

Liam lets go and she flies, not controlling any movement in the air. She skids like Liam did before, her back making contact with the ground forehand. That definitely hurt.

She gets up quickly and starts running really fast at Liam, swinging her metal chain around.

Liam starts escaping but Cara still gets a hold of his foot with her chain.

This cant be it!

Cara smirks and pulls him closer to herself, already swinging her sword.

Liam grabs a tight hold of his sword and then starts an unfair battle, Liam on the ground and Cara standing over him.

They both get the opponent injured. A deep scar on Cara´s thigh, stomach and cheek, but Liam is doing worse, his legs, chest and arms covered in marks. Also a light scar on his cheekbone.

I have to stop this.

"I will volunteer to fight this battle!" I was almost over the edge, screaming like it was my last sentence I would ever say again. Maybe it is.

My voice echoed back from the stadium walls for a long time. It felt like years to me.

The Man suddenly appeared between Cara and Liam.

"Kat is in!"

Thats how it went.

"What?! I thought this was my fight!" Liam argues back.

But his voice was from a different world for me. Now its just me, the stadium and Cara.

I start walking to the stadium and Liam is dragged off by a bodyguard.

It is all clearer to me now.

"Kat?"

I hadnt noticed that I was already half way through to in the middle of the stadium.

Liam was standing just one feet towards the north-east from me, I stopped.

"Yes?"

"Why did you do this?"

I think for a second "I just couldnt bare seeing you get hurt I guess."

"This was not how it was meant to be! It was my fight!" he has a hard time holding his voice down.

I shrug "It was my choice, my decision and I wont go back on my words."

I then start walking again. I cant bare him accusing me for standing up for him. I know this might hurt his bride but it hurt my heart to see him getting hurt.

"Are you both ready?" The Man asks when I reach him and his daughter.

"Ready," Cara smirks, looking pleased that she got me to fight with now.

"Ready."

"Begin!"

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N

Heeey!

How are you doing? =) Good?

I would update sooner but just things go wrong lately + school and trainings/classes take so much time from me.

But hey! Its the 21st chapter and I started this story in the summer!

Im not sure when the next chapter will be up.

But how did you like this chapter?

Write what you think in the comments and if you think it was okay or even good - Vote!

Lots of love! Mwah!