After actions come the consequences (Chapter 22)

A/N

Sorry for putting this in the front but oh my god I cant believe im updating chapter 22! None of my stories have reached that far! I guess im having fun writing this. Im interested and looking foward what happens next o_O

Haha. Im not sure about the ending yet. Should I make it sad or happy? I was first thinking of sad cuz that gets to people´s hearts...

Um could you tell me what would you like more? Or you want me to surprise you?

____________________________________________________________________________

Cara staid at her place, a smirk appearing on her lips.

"I was hoping to get you."

I tilt my head lightly on my right "Why?"

She closes and chuckles. It creeps me out.

"So I could kill you!" She opens her eyes suddenly, they almost popping out. And just 0,1 second after that she attacked me. I dodged to my side. Not really knowing how should I attack her but she leaves me no thinking time as she comes after me and sweeps my feet off the ground by swinging his leg from my back to infront of me, kicking me in the knees from behind.

My mind starts working 50% more quickly as it does in Maths and I do the bridge, going back and putting my hands on the ground and then push myself off the ground and land on my feet.

My training has paid off.

"So, you have learned something after all?" she comes at me again, trying to kick my shoulder but I stop her with my bare hands. Even though its hard, I try to not show it out.

"I have learned many things."

"Like?!" She pushes me in the stomach with her hands and I let go of her foot and step a few steps back.

"Like how you should appreciate everything you have!" I run towards her and kick her from the side with my leg at the last second.

 She flies to her side.

Hah! I got you!

"Dont be so sure!"

I thought that out loud? Well Cara said that and speed towards me.

I jumped to my right and started running as fast as I could.

"Where do you think youre going?!"

And then I felt something cold wrap around my feet.

No! It cant be over like this! It just cant!

I fell to the ground, my nose attaching with the hard surface. She will have to pay for my surgery.

"Its over faggot."

No its not. I take the sword in my hands and cut through the metal chain. It gets loose and I get my feet free.

I stand up and hold up the sword. I havent learned how to use this. This might be risky. Connection. This IS risky.

"Why dont you just give up!" she raised her sword.

She might kill me.

"Because of the second thing I have learned!" I blocked her attempt to attack me with the sword by blocking her way with my own weapon.

She tries again instantly and gets to me, making a cut on my right shoulder. This is bad, I am right handed.

I swing my sword towards her but she dodges it with grace.

"And what have you learned secondly?!" She tries to get to me again but I somehow get to block her way.

I struggle, holding her sword away from myself, but I get the words from between my teeth "To never give up!"

I push her sword away and aim for her thigh which I get to.

She almost falls but then steadies herself on her other leg.

I dont give her more time to get herself together and take my spear and push her down with the not sharp point.

I not threaten her with the sharp point, holding it close to her throat while standing over her body, feet on either sides of her.

"Why did you do it?" there was no fear in her voice, only curiousness and it confused me.

I knit my eyebrows. "What?"

"Why did you stand up for somebody you dont know? Why did you want to fight his fight for him? I dont get it."

It takes me two seconds to clear my head.

"I care about him. Even if he is mad at me or angry at me I would put his life before mine with a blink of an eye. I would put anybody´s life before mine. Thats just who I am and not even this stupid game would change who I am. I am not a killer or ever will be."

___________________________________________________

A/N

Thats it! No the story hasn´t ended yet. But what do you think? You like it? It is getting boring? You want intense? Or you want it to settle smoothly with an happy ending? PS: Sorry for the short chapter. You know, I have school and trainings and so much stuff is going on and I want to take the fullest from the last year.

Dont forget to vote if you liked it!

And please leave your comment down below to answer my questions or just to speak your mind =)

Love you!

Have a nice day!