The suicide (Chapter 19)

I was like a walking zombie. My brain didnt work. Well all it did was hold me up and made the words echo in my mind "When it comes your time to fight, you will freak out too and ask for mercy. You are not as strong as you think you are." Is Liam right? Am i going to ask for mercy? I have always been afraid of getting hurt. But its a thing you can never escape. When you need to pick some roses you will probably get scratches. When you want to eat some gooseberries you will probably get stung by the little spines.

Someone walks me to somewhere, when I feel the soft pillow and blanket I grab the pillow in my hands and cuddle with it. But my face expression never changed. It was frozen in the scared and hurt feelings that I felt when liam had said those cruel words. But are they cruel? Maybe he was talking the truth.

I close my eyes and hold onto the pillow with more force. My guardian angel, i know you are here with me, please make everything with me and Liam go to normal, I dont want to fight with him, and please help me get over the fear of getting hurt.

I lay there for who knows how long until-

Sirens go off and the whole room light up. What the hell?!

I look around to see that im alone in the room. Where are people when you need them?

The door flies open and in charge some bodyguard looking men, they grab my arms and drag me out of the room.

"What is going on?! Where are you taking me?! Let go you fatass!" I ask and then insult them cuz they acted like I was not talking.

"Hey peabrain Im talking to you!" I try on the other bodyguard but he doesnt make a sound either.

Maybe im not loud enough? I take a deep breath and prepare to scream on the top of my lungs. But before I can, I was thrown on some kind of soft ground and the air leaves my lungs because of my sudden contact with the ground.

"Kat! Are you okay?" Niall comes and helps me sit up.

I nod and make "Mhm" come out of my mouth.

"1,2,3,4,5,6. They are all here." someone I couldnt see noted. I look around and see the boys near aswell. But one person is missing and Harry is faster than me.

"Where is Luna?" the curly haired boy asks.

"She is not here anymore," was the answer.

"What do you mean she is not here anymore?!" Zayn gets angry.

"She committed suicide."

My mouth drops open and my eyes widen when I look at the big guy who said that. What? Luna? Luna woudlnt have! Would she?

"You are lying!" Harry stands up but he is pushed down by another bodyguard.

"From now on you are going to sleep in here and will be guarded 30 hours a day."

I look around and see that we are in the training room. Wait something was weird about what he said. "30 hours a day?"

"In the Dark World the day is 30 hours."

So that means in Earth time we have been here longer than one month and 4 days. I wonder what the season is back there.

The men bring us blankets and pillows for us to make our beds and we all cuddle up in a circle. Our heads together. Im between Zayn and Louis. Liam is opposite me, Niall on his left who is next to Zayn and that leaves Harry between Liam and Louis.

I should somehow make peace between me and Liam again. But I dont know how. I havent said a word since our little argument.

And I dont know what he wants me to say.

I turn on my right and see Zayn looking back at me.

"Hey" he whispers quietly that only I can hear.

"Hey" I reply.

"How are you feeling?"

I sigh and answer "Sad, scared but mostly confused. You?"

"Im okay I guess. But why are you confused?"

Why did I say that? Now I have to explain. Well I cant change what I said so here it goes. "Well that Luna committed suicide and that" I look at Liam with my eyes so Zayn would know who Im talking about and then I lower my voice even more to make sure that nobody can hear me besides Zayn"what he said earlier." I hope he gets it.

By the look on his face he got it "Its going to be okay."

I nod and look down to see a man looking around by my toes.

I sigh and close my eyes. Guardian angel please keep everyone of us safe, help us escape.

____________________________________________

A/N

Heeey! So what do you think?

Comment!

Vote!

Let me know what to change or what you like about this!