They will kill us all (Chapter 12)

The Man told us to leave our weapons by the door so we left those killers there and returned to the dining room to have lunch. Well nobody ate, just took a bite or two. We were in shock of because what we saw. Marcus was brave to the last second. He spat in her face! When it comes my time, I will be brave too. I dont want to scream and beg for mercy. I will make them remember me.

Louis stands up, his plate sliding over to the opposite side of the table "This is outrageous!" He slams his hands flat on the table.

"Louis calm down-" Zayn starts talking.

"How can i calm down when all our lives are in danger?! You saw what they did to our mate!" Louis doesnt want to listen.

"Louis, we all saw it, but there is nothing we can do about it" Harry tries to calm him this time.

"There must be away! I am not going to watch how every single one of us is going to be numbly killed by some freaks!" Louis is definitely freaked out. Well at least he isnt in our kind of shock anymore.

Our situation is getting to me, reality is. I feel like somebody is pitching my throat together and my eyes start burning. I need to get out of here before I break.

I stand up and run to our rooms. There is no other place to go. I run, cuz I know if I dont get out of that negative aura room right that moment, I will start crying.

I run to our room, jump on my bed, grabbing my pillow and hug it. tightly. I am so scared.

I hear jogging steps and in steps no one other than my best buddy Liam. He walks over to my bed, sits on it and puts one arm on my shoulder, looking me in the face.

"Are you alright?" I hate that question. You cant fight with yourself anymore. You just broke because of the stupid three word question. Tears start rolling down my cheeks.

Liam scoots closer and I put my pillow aside, accepting the hug instantly. I put my arms around his neck for the first time, I usually have put them around his body like he had. But now I just felt like I want a hug like this, I want to hide my face from him, putting my head right next to his, our ears lightly brushing.. I sob, not controlling my body.

He rubs my back and puts his chin on my shoulder.

"Liam I dont want to die, I dont want you guys to die," I whisper, controlling my voice more than my tears.

"I wont let them do that to you" he whispers back, his voice calming me down. But I still feel like Cara will step in the room any time now and throws the spare at me, through my body and just lets me run out of life while twitching from pain but not being able to move. The scene flashes though my eyes and I hug Liam tighter, reminding myself that right now, I am safe.

"We need to be strong Kat" he strokes my head like Im a little scared kid, which I dont mind at the moment.

"We cant let them play with us, we need to show them that we are not afraid of them" he continues his speach for me.

I feel that I have calmed down enough for now. A light smile finds its way on my lips and I give Liam a soft hug, not wanting to crush him.

"Thank you Liam" I whisper in his ear. 

"For what?" 

"For being there for me every time I needed you."

I can feel his cheek taking another form against my neck, he is smiling.

we break the hug and just look each other in the face.

" Liam if we survive this" I break the silence "will we still be best friends?" 

"Of course Kat, forever" he smiles.

His smile warms my heart. I am afraid I might like him a little more than a friend but we are friendzoned- Wait what?! No! I know what Im feeling! I can feel that he might be my bestest friend I could ever have.

_________________________________________________

A/N

Hey =) sorry if the feelings and thought at the end are confusing.

How did you like this chapter?

Vote and/or comment!

Share your love because someone might need it