The third fight (Chapter 15)

Kat P.O.V.

"From the Dark World: Adira!" A skinny girl from our opponents´ stepped fowards.

"From Earth!" He took out the name. Who is it? "Karen!"

I- I know I havent get along with her but I still worry for her. I dont want any of us fighting but now I feel what we get if we refuse. And it hurts like hell. One day I want to get revenge on that Tari guy. I will smother him to the ground.

"Shake hands!" I realize Karen has already walked up and is shaking the girls hand. This is unbelievable. Im going to see it again. But this time I have no weapons in my hands when I see it. They didnt give me any. 

We go to our places, up there. Well I was carried there with the help of Liam and Niall. My arms were around their shoulders and their arms around my waist, they helped me walk up there.

"3!2! Go!" and the battle started.

I leaned on the fence for support. They backed away but didnt run from each other. Karen took out the sword. Im afraid she might hurt herself with that.

The skinny girl, umh was it Adira? Yeah! Adira did the same, she looked amused, smirking. That looks really creepy.

"Aaah!" Karen approached first, charging. Adira rose the sword and protected herself. They started battling with the swords, not professionally but I was still tensed because you know, this is not a film or a TV show.

Dont lose Karen, you just might be the only one of us who has the chance of winning!

Karen gets close to Adira and injures her arm. Hurray! A real smile appears on my lips. It feels so weird because I havent smiled in such a long time.

Adira looked mad. She obviously didnt want to get beaten by an Earth human. She charged and injured Karen, making a deep cut in her upper leg. No!

The swords swing faster now, trying to hit the other person so badly. There was a thud. I saw how they both free zed and then, Karen fell on her knees. What?! What happened?! I hate that her back was facing us. But I could make out that she was holding her stomach, she kneels forwards and her back started moving weirdly. Is she-? She is doing the same thing I did first, she is coughing up blood. I believe that Skinny made a cut in our brunette model´s stomach and now she is loosing a lot of blood.

It was over, my hopes crumble into minuses again. We are all toast, even if our opponent is the weakest Dark world person there is.

___________________________________________________

A/N

So...?

How am I doing?

Please Vote or comment! I want to know what you think of it! =)

Sorry that this chapter was short. I will try to make the next one longer.