Im still emotional (Chapter 9)

After we all had catched our breaths the silence turned awkward. I rolled on my tummy and suddenly was face to face with Niall. I feel myself turning red because I was not prepared and I stand up. He does the same, I can see more pink on his cheeks than he usually has. "Well guys Im exhausted, Im going to bed. Goodnight and sweet dreams." I say to everyone and get some ´good night´s back. I walks to my bedroom, with my pillow which seemed to be thinner than it was before. I am afraid I had to sacrafise some feathers to get a good hit at Louis, Karen and some others. Well it was worth it, I smile.

I just crawl on my bed, pull the blanket on my legs and pull the pillow close to my body, hugging it. I was just falling asleep when I heard the doorknob click. I look up from my spot and see Liam and Niall dragging a sleeping Marcus by his hands and legs. I smile cuz Im too tired to laugh. They throw Sleeping Beauty in his bed. "He is a heavy fella" Niall comments, but I cant hear if he is catching his breath or not.

"Oh Kat, did we wake you up?" Liam sees that Im awake. I shake my head while sitting up, my pillow still in my hands.

"Tonight was fun" Niall smiles, I can sense that he wants to go to his room and sleep the whole day through tomorrow.

"Hey Liam," I remembered his promise" You said you guys would sing but you didnt."

"Oh yeah," looks like he remembered too. "Well how about we sing to you right now, the two of us?" he looks at Niall to see if he agrees.

I can see Niall nod in the dim lightness. "What are we going to sing?"

"Could you sing "Little Things" please?" I ask. That would be the greatest song to fall asleep to!

"I´ll sing Harry´s part too," Niall suggests. Well yeah Harry is not here so.

"Okay I´ll sing Louis´ part and Zayn´s part we can sing together." Liam says and they both walk closer to me, sitting on Liam´s bed.

This is unbelivable, I am going to be sung to by my two favorite members from One Direction. Well its sad that the others arent here too but Niam is good enough for me. I smile at my thoughts.

"1, 2, 3, 4" Liam whispers.

And they both start singing.

I hug my pillow tighter as I see their faces while they sing.

By Liam´s solo starting "I know you never loved, the crinkles by your eyes, when you smile. You never loved, you stomach or your thighs" Im tearing up. This is my favorite song of all times. Nothing is better than this. If one person would ever dedicate this song to me I will be sure that I want him in my life forever. Maybe that sounds creepy but I cant let go someone who would do that. I would treasure him forever, try every little thing to make him happy when he is not. Make his favorite meal eve though I might burn it 100 times before I get it right.

I hide my face in the pillow, now hugging it even tighter.

They sing the chorus per-fect-ly.

Then Liam sings Louis´ part which makes my heart ache. I remember that I have talked in my sleep a couple of times in my life. When there is something you can relate to in the song you will just get so emotional.

"I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape," Niall sings, in his own way. And I feel like I was hit by a plane because this part of the song is just so accurte to every girl.

"But you´re perfect to me." I grab a tight hold with my hands of my pillow, digging my fingers in it. Why am I so emotional?

"You´ll never love yourself half as much as I love you" Niall´s singing echoes in the room. Even though I know this song wasn´t written to me, or even dedicated to me. You can still feel special by just listening to the song, not the melody but the actual words.

And it´s all acapella because they dont have a guitar with them. Can you say R.I.P my Directioner heart? Yes you can.

I bite my bottom lip to hold back emotional outbursts and look up at them, Liam gives me a light smile while I see that Niall is staring at the wall behind me like he is far far away from here but he returns back here when he feels my gaze on him and he also gives me a small smile.

"I´m in love with you. And all your little things." They end the song.

I smile to them "That was beautiful guys." They smile and both look at the ground for a second. I bet they have missed singing.

"Well, Im off to bed, good night buddy, Kat" Niall stands up and nods to me while he says my name. 

"Good night mate" Liam replies.

"Sweet dreams Niall," I reply and the Irish man is soon out of the room.

Then Liam does something I didnt expect him to do. He stands up and steps closer to me, sitting on my bed. He puts his arms around me and hugs me, wich is very comforting. I let go of my pillow, putting it beside us and hug him back. I feel how a tear streams down my face. Was I crying? Did Liam hug me because of that? Well I feel a sudden rush of feels overwhelm me and I start sobbing. I hate that I am so emotionally weak. I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! But the tears dont stop. He rubs my back, which helps me relax my body just enough so I wont cry anymore.

"It´s alright Kat," he whispered in my ear. I know he knows that I know this situation where we are is not normal or safe. Im glad he doesnt lie like ´everything is going to be okay´ or ´they wont hurt you´. Because I know they will when its my time. My time to fight.

I fall asleep while Im still in his arms, feeling safe for the first time in a long time.