So we're sort of criminals, no worries

Ok guys,sorry for the delay

I just want you to know,that i will be updating every Saturday so stay tuned!

¥---¥

"Your face! Priceless!" He exclaimed between laughing his ass off while I huffed,settling a grave unsatisfied expression on my face.So he wasn't an FBI agent..so what the hell was he?

"You know thats not funny" I complained and Wren sobered down a bit but the amused expression became temporarily permanent on his flawless aborcrombie modelling worthy face.A bit over the top bit meh, go sue me.

"Yeah you're right" he said while pausing and for a minute I thought he was actually sorry and was about to ask for forgiveness but noooo Wren doesnt beg, "it was hilarious" he guffawed and again went into another fit of laughter while I huffed angrily.

I mean can you blame a girl who just went past trauma of drug dealers and the legendary escapade? I think not!

"After you stop inhaling laughing gas, care to tell me what the hell just happened?" I asked.Wren when he stopped laughing.He looked so hot right now, his lips were curled into a half smile,eyes were filled with amusement and I had a clue it was due to me and my extravagant imagination.Sweat prickled his forehead and his perfectly jelled hair were perfect as ever.

" done checking me out yet?" He asked and I blushed crimson.

"Keep dreaming Kingston"

"Oh I will,princess" he said andI had a feeling he was deliberately drifting us away from the subject of my question which is why I steered the conversation to the query I asked earlier.

"Wren,I'm practically kidnapped by you,at least tell me why" I whined and he let out a sigh.And I waited in anticipation,I mean I wasn't fully clueless,I know whatever he did was at least bit illegal and he sure wasn't Mr innocent but my brain and my mystery Solving Nancy Drew side wanted to know the full truth.

"Alright.I suppose you're right and I guess I have no choice but to tell you" He said in a dramatic manner,and brushed his hair by roaming his fingers through it.I had known him enough to know that this was the sign of nervousness on Wren's part.

Silence.

Silence again.

Wren was burning holes into my face with a very serious face I may add.

"I'm waiting" I singsonged and Wren rolled his eyes.

"Way to ruin the moment" he said.

"What moment? You burning holes into my face?" I shot back sarcastically.I mean why can't he just spill the beans already!

"Alright.The moment has come to unveil the hidden truth" he started and I knew better than to interrupt him or we'd forget what we were supposed to talk about.

"Should i summarise or tell you the whole story?" He asked and I answered for the latter option as suspected.

Nodding, he steered the car to a nearby motel,at first I thought we were going i. But that was not the cases and was not my top priority either because there was something more critical on my mind.

"What? Aren't you scared that the police will find us here?" I asked with pure fear,I was too young to rot in jail and worse yet,I had done nothing wrong.

"Chill woman, we lost the police ages ago when you were busy panting to notice and for your much needed information,we are now on our way to LA" he said and waited for a second to let the new information sink in.