The End

Listen up guys,
This is officially and literally the last chapter of Bad Boy Attraction,there will be NO official epilogue,you can take this small chapter as anything,I mean as the definite ending or whatever you like :)

I can't believe my baby's all grown up :'(

---

(Two year After)

"See that over there?" He took her hand gently,her skin was still warm because of that bath I had given her.

"She can't talk,Wren" I told him softly,he rolled his eyes while smiling.Instead of replying,he gently laid his lips on me.

"Neither can you right now" He whispered and I hit him lightly in his shoulder.

"Wren! You took Felicity out? In the snow?" Caitlin shouted,from her window as soon as she sae Wren giving Felicity a kiss on her cheek.

"It's nothing!" He hollered back and Caitlin's face went red.

It was Felicity's first ever birthday,she was officially one year old.I was officially an aunt.And Shane was a father now.

It was still so sublime to actually believe.

Since we graduated from high school,Shane and Caitlin had married and given birth to a beautiful daughter,

Who oddly looked like me,Shane was very upset at that.

"Samantha? Where's Jacob?" I called after her,a half hour was left before the first ever birthday of my niece would commence.

And I was in charge.

"He's just fixing the balloons" She replied.Samantha and Jacob were still blindly in love.

I could see my mom talking with her husband,Lance.We were still on a strict how do you do terms because of her selfishness.

Turns out,Lance wasn't just a gardener,he was the son of a multi billionaire and was to inherit that.

But,I was happy for my dad,he was still single but now he was living the life to the fullest.

"Chloe,did you get the bottles?" He asked me and when I nodded in confirmation,he hastily crossed it off the list.

Everything was ready,the only undone thing was the arrival of the guests.

And me changing my clothes of course, I was still smelling like chocolate.To which,Wren had passed an very dirty remark.

I silently dodged the mayhem that had erupted in my house,to my old room.Since I've gone to college,this was the second time I had come home.

I flicked on the light to see a smirking Wren,smirking in my face.

"What are you staring at?" I asked,even though we had been together for over two years,I. still felt those things.

"Your lips" He let out before slowly biting my lip,I instantly closed my eyes and let him take control over me.Whenever I was with him,I helplessly forgot about all the things around me.Like,it was only him and me.

"I love you,dickhead" I said,as he twirled my hair in his hand,his breath hot.

"I love you too,Sweetheart" He winked at me before kissing me again.

And I was finally,finally at peace.