I wont let you go

I'm dedicating this chapter to 0NeonLights0 and to all those people who have cancer,May God be with them.

This is from iPad on which Bold italics is non existent so sorry guys!

And thanks for 1000 reads.I'm feeling ecstatic. :)

So as a gift.An early update!!

"Chloe?" My mother shrieked,running towards me.How the hell did she find me?

"Chloe?" Asked the policeman,raising his eyebrow.I take it that he isn't very pleased with my lie.

"Hey..mum" I greeted her as she held me into her very rare bear hugs.The instant smell of her rose tea perfume hit me and I smiled nostalgically.Guess I loved my mom albeit a bit,after all.

"Avery Sawyer is not your name?Miss?" He asked me with a not so soft tone.I smiled sheepishly,looking at my mom and then at Tom Sawyer,my ass.

"Actually Sir,my name is Chloe Avery Sawyer,but Chloe is way too common so I prefer Avery" I stammered,making out a lie from thin air.

It looked like he believed it as his expression softened more or less.

"But-," my mom started,feeling extremely confused.I waited for the inevitable humiliation on my part but Wren came on the rescue.

"Ma'am,will you come outside for a bit?" He asked,his voice calm as the harmonium.Okay,it's official,I suck at making examples.They both went outside,leaving me sitting in the sofa.I fidgeted nervously.

I could outline their shadows as both of them talked sense with each other.I tried my hardest to keep my face laid back which somehow worked,Thank the Lord,

"So are you both runaways?" Asked the lady policewoman,who took place of the last one,apparently we weren't criminals and thus he won't be getting something productive out of our case,Stuck up Brat.

"Yeah,I guess we kinda are" I said as her eyes shone in wonder.

"It might be hard to believe but me and my hubby were runaways once as well..." She started her romance fairytale and as she babbled on,I thought about the past and future,humming occasionally to show that I was listening.What was taking them so long?!?

"That.is so romantic!" I exclaimed in the end as she smiled,obviously happy.

"So you did 't tell your mum huh?" She asked.This was my chance to turn the tables.

"Yeah,she wanted me to marry her nephew" I sobbed.

"No! That's like illegal!you don't marry your cousins!" She replied,her interest piqued.

"Tom came just before we pledged our vows!" I told her and she gasped excitedly.The world of drama.

"He didn't!"

"Yeah and we went to Vegas and got married!" I ended the total fictional world of my lies and it seemed as if her face would pop like a tomato,it was that red.

"But now my mom...." I trailed off,my expressions saddening.

"Not if I help you!" She said and my eyes lit up in a second.

"Really?how?" I sat up from my seat.See? Gossiping really does help a woman may it be for pleasure or running from parents and policemen.

"Well,you just wait and see" she winked,ordering her secretary to bring Wren and mom to come inside.

They both came in with a red mark in my allegedly husband's face.

"What happened to your face?" I whispered to him,as he came closer to me.