Intimate

( A week later) 

"Wren ,you've got some explaining to do" 

"I know Chloe" 

"I'm waiting" 

"Can you please give me a second to even start?" 

"Well, my father was a drug dealer since you know he was like eighteen, always said that he..He looked exactly like me, that bastard" Wren shook his headman bitter smile on his face.

I had to give him some time to let it out, so I waited patiently for him to speak.

"He had gotten addicted to some drugs in his youth...his neighbor...made him like that. It got to much that he couldn't even survive two minutes without it, when his mother, my grandmother Laura, forced him into rehab" 

"After rehab, he spent three years there, and finally he had gotten out and was now free from his severe addiction..That’s when he met my mom who was his neighbor’s daughter" 

He let out a loud laugh.

Not knowing what to do, I gripped his hand.

His eyes instantly shot up and for a moment, we just looked at each other.

"Wren." 

"Yeah?" He asked softly,

"Then?" 

"Sorry, I dazed out a second there, so he fell hopelessly in love with my mother who felt the same way, very cliche, but her dad was the one who had forced drugs onto him and wasn't happy with his withdrawal, so like the selfish dog he was, he set out a deal" 

"This is the truth right?" I blurted out.

"Yes, so the deal was that if he took over his drug dealing then he would let his 
daughter,mom,to do whatever and if he didn’t, not only would he lose the love of his life, he would also lose his life"

I gasped.

"My father was blinded with love, so he accepted and from there on wards, he was now the freaking ring leader of the dealing business"

"The cafe where I supposedly was working, my poor mom thought I was the transporter, which I technically was, the bastards there were forcing me to intake the fucking drugs or they'd kill someone I knew, I cared about" 

"Y-your mom?" 

"No, my father was still in love with hereto let her be killed and he loved her so much that he couldn't kill me at least not by someone's else's gun" 

"Your sister?" 

"Nope" 

"Then?" 

"You" 

"What?" 

"Yes, he knew that you were one of my..Friends. He used some other word like of his personality but he thought that if he'd get over with you, he’ll take revenge on me, I knew all of this because of Jacob" 

"How?" 

"Filled with questions, are we?" 

I just glared at him.

"Okay, Jacob was also a son of one of my dad's close partners, and we both wanted out from this business. But the difference was that everybody knew what I wanted while Jacob remained undercover, as if he was really interested in the business" 

"He told me all of this, so I got worried that day when we were at nerd face Drew's house, I didn't know you'd follow me but when you did, the people had already seen you and you were in potential threat, so I had to take you with me" 

"I had informed Jacob along the way, He told Shane and C about it, so we all conspired to let out us from the business and out them all" 

"Wow" 

"Somehow, Jacob’s dad came to know of this, so he sent out some of his menthe one you got kidnapped by to do just that. Thank the Lord that you got out or you would have been now dead or worst...abused" He shuddered.

"Jacob was already ahead of them, when he somehow came to know of your arrival in that army house or whatever shit it's called, he let out a play of liking you etc etc, trust me, he loves Samantha"

"So skip ahead from everything in between, to when we came back" 

"Like how your dad kidnapped me?" 

"Yeah, just know that I have people around, so I came to know your whereabouts. I kind of confronted my dad and let's just say...he had a heart attack. So fucking convenient" 

"He didn't even suffer for his doings" And just that instant, his hands curled up into fists.

"Wren, look at me" I nudged him to do so. His face was getting so red.

"None of this was your fault okay, I knew you haven't said this, but I can see you...I don't know but I can, and I know you think that whatever happened to us, me, was because of you but it isn't.You were like a good guy, forced to be a bad guy" 

"Chloe, I don't deserve-" 

"You know what? It's me who doesn't deserve you, but I'm willing to give us a chance, so why aren't you?" 

"I'll give you a thousand chances" He whispered.

Somehow, he had gotten close. Very close.

(Some mature content, but not so much!)

I could feel his breathe down my neck. My heart had started to throb loudly, as his hand lingered and moved around my thigh.

I couldn't help myself as my back hit the wall and I sighed.

"Chloe, I..." 

"I can't resist you right now...” 

"Then why are you resisting?" I let it out as he smiled in my neck.

"As the lady wishes" 

He laid me down on my bed. We were alone in my house; my family was out for some work.

He started to kiss my neck impatiently. I fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, though he was so engrossed that he didn't notice.

He bit my neck, giving me a hickey and I instantly moaned.

"You sound like heaven" He muttered before putting his lips on mine. We both smiled in it. He trapped me between his both hands and began to bite my lips.

I began to tease him by not giving him entrance, so he tickled me a bit and instantly I laughed, and soon we were full on making out. In that process, he had taken off my shirt and I had his.

Soon, we needed breathe so we parted. Blood rushed to my face, as his gaze lingered down to my bra.

"Take it off" 

"Very dominant?" 

"Chloe" He moaned again and I began to feel something there.

So I listened to him, and took it off. I felt very, very insecure as he stared at them before kissing them and making me moan out loudly as he sucked and bit them. 

"Chloe, you’re beautiful" 

And that was it, really.

I had fallen for him.

Like I didn't know that already.

------

I know,I'm writing very short chapters but you know,this was like the second last chapter before the epilogue.I don't know whether I should add in a you know what scene,

Tell me what you think,should I or should I not?

If no one tells me,I would probably won't.So thoughts?

:)