Meet and Greet with Army

HEY GUYS! I've go some bittersweet news for you guys! There are only twenty five to thirty chapters to Bad boy Attraction,meaning some more chapters,leaving out the epilogue.

I'll then be posting a sequel to it,there won't be many sequels,I'm currently thinking about it,it can be one instalment or two but that's the limit! Hope you guys stay with me!

Thanks for the support guys!

It means a lot to me!

_________________

"Put your hands in the air! You have trespassed on restricted boundaries!" A guy clad in tight army official clothes,shouted his hand holding a gun,seconds way from being shot along with his friendly henchmen.

Such a cheery group.

Note my sarcasm.

"I'm sorry officer,I hadn't realised that" I apologised but that damn gun didn't waver.

"Why should I believe you? For all I know,you can be a British Agent" he replied,his voice cold and harsh like a cactus.

God,I sucked at making good examples!

"Speaking frankly,Sir,I honestly don't think I look like an agent" I answered boldly,his moustache turned up as he considered this,

"Hmm..let's see" he said to himself,His gun was down but not his partner's who all were aiming shots on my head.

"No weaponry" he chided,circling me,his eyes which were very judging,circled my every movement.He was one hell of an officer.I can tell you that much.I stiffened when he brought Drake towards me.

Drake barked around me before silencing.

Which resulted in the heavy realisation that I,in fact, was not a threat to humanity.I wore a see? Look on my face and allowed Mr.You're going to be shot to lead the way.

We walked towards the troop trucks or whatever the hell they were,looking around I realised that we were surrounded by many many trees and huge walls,I didn't know how I got in at the first place.

The walls had electric fences above them,meaning no rookie or anyone for that matter could get in.This place must be some top secret area or a very important personality lived here.My senses were leaning towards the former,though.

A blonde bloke shoved me inside the army van,before locking it up.Man,these people were hard core.

"You can at least be a bit kinder" I muttered which as predicted,went ignored.

I sat back down at the seats,looking outside.As we went through the town,people noticed this and pointed towards his car and more towards me.I was no Lindsay Lohan,how the hell did they recognise me?

After an hour or so we reached the base camp.It was guarded with guards everywhere.I took in a deep breathe and followed a policemen as he walked in front of me.The place was packed with men with bulging muscles and some women,who could be mistaken for men,really.

"Take a seat,Miss Cooper" A guy with about a hundred medals pinned to his uniform addressed me.

"Why were you in the bounded territory of our base camp?" He asked,shuffling his papers as if they were poker cards.

"I accidentally reached there,Sir" I replied.My hair were feeling so pudgy as I scraped my hand through it.

"Accidentally? There is no such thing as accidents,Miss Cooper" he sneered.Apparently,he is quite the fan of destiny.

"Well,it must be a coincidence,then" I repeated,annoyed.When was I going to get that hit bath I hoped for?

"You make me grimace,Miss Cooper,but this is a serious issue" He replied.Ha! That guy can't even say smile,grimace,my ass.