Closed casemy ass

It had been over three weeks since we came backbit felt too good to be true just like in movies. Everything had been wrapped up neatly with no points sticking out.

We were let out free of charge and we were living dandy. But this feeling in my gut...it was telling me something else.

Someone was still playing this game and I knew somehow Wren was at risk. But...I didn't want to make fun of myself or be felt as extremely suspicious to voice my fear.

After a long time, I set foot into the corridor of my school. In the short time span we had escaped, we had become the figment of highschooler's obsession and the it news to gossip about.

I got texts asking if Wren and I had run away for marriage!

Yeah right.

As soon as I entered, the people noticed me. There was no silence but I could feel their eyes on me. That’s when Sam came bouncing towards me.

"Oh My God Chloe! I was so freaked out!" She gasped, bouncing and enveloping me in a hug and her overpowered cherry perfume.

"I missed you too, cherry" I said and we both smiled before heading towards our English unit.

-----

"Today we're going to write a short narrative story and the main crux would be adventure" The teacher wrote on the whiteboard and I could hear snickers around me.

"Hey Chloe?" Ryan whispered.

"Can you give me some of your experience?" He teased, winking at me and I turned back towards the whiteboard.

Where the hell was Wren?

"Miss.Chloe,if this class is so boring that you have to see the clock then I suggest you go out and see the time outside to your heart's desire" He scolded. I said a sorry in return.

Where was Kingston?

The weird thing was that after we came back, I had not met him or heard of him. It’s like he had gone haywire.

"Miss Chloe?" I heard a guy call out my name. I turned my head towards the door and saw the principal's secretary calling out my name.

"Yes?"

"The principal would like to meet with you" He said and without asking for permission, I followed him to the principal's office.

-------

"Miss Chloe,Mr.Sawyer here needs to talk to you about something" She introduced the. Man standing on her left. He was wearing a police's uniform and his lips were sealed.

"We'd like to talk in the police head quarters if you don't mind" He confirmed to the principal who nodded.

He led me towards the police car and wordlessly made me sit inside. As soon as I did, the doors instantly locked and two guys sprung up beside me. One of them placed a hand on my mouth and the other quickly blindfolded my eyes.

"What the fuck?" I managed to mutter out.

"Well, Chloe Cooper, did you think that drug dealers are happy people who forgive easily?" The guy on the front said. I couldn't see him but he sure as hell wasn't the policeman and we sure as hell weren't going to a police head quarter.

"If you did then you just lost your million dollars" He said put loud before guffawing loudly. The voice was extremely familiar even though his face wasn't.

I tried to fidget but both the guys who were holding me were muscled up. Not that I could see but feel.

"Well, you must be wondering, who is this guy?" He tried to imitate a girl's voice. Hound.

"I'm Hugh Kingston, your Wren's allegedly cancer patient dad" He burst the bubble and I felt something sink in my stomach.

"Don't feel the dick betrayed you because he didn’t. He betrayed himself by believing that I, the guy who started this smuggling and got shitload of money, would finish this up because I love him?" He said.

"Well he was a child, I made him join the business by pretending I was going to die and he worked his ass off by joining the merry go round but then you came and fucked the whole ordeal you little bitch!" He cursed.

We swiveled towards the right and I fell helplessly on the guy on my side.

"You made him realize that I was a liar and he filed a complaint against me because of you!' He jerked the car to a halt and I heard a loud thump of the closing door

"Take her inside" He ordered and I was being forced to walk into some sort of building or anything.

They made me sit on the chair and tied my hands with a tight rope and finally they UN blindfolded me.

The moment I opened my eyes were to see his smirking face, his hand around some sort of gun. He stroked it in front of me and placed its direction towards me. He closed his eyes just a little bit and got into position.

I closed my eyes, to feel the instant pain but nothing came. I opened my eyes and he had the teasing glint in his eyes.

"Think I'd kill you this easy, itch?" He yelled loudly, slapping his hand on my thigh. I winced in pain.

"Where's Wren?" I let out.

"Here somewhere" He vaguely answered.

"Look kitten, we have some rules here" He started, there were about ten guys around us, standing far but enough to see and hear everything. The place was totally dark except for some shallow lights.

"You answer my questions and then you die or you don't and then I make you ashamed and torture you and then you get killed" He told me and some of the guys snickered.

"Do you know where we are?" He asked.

"No" 

"Do you love Wren?" He asked and I said nothing.

"Answer me cunt!" He roared but I sat there,unmoved.Even though my heart was pounding extremely hard.

"FINE, be that way. Ken take off her shirt" He ordered and the Ken guy came with some scissors and cut my shirt off. I instantly started to feel insecure as the guys zeroed on me. 

"This is just the start, hag.The more you resist, the harder the punishment" He yelled.

"So do you love him?" 

"YES!" I finally let it out and the moment I did,

a gun was fired, I could see a bullet coming out and the last thing I saw was a car crashing from the window, before I fell into dreamland.