The art of getting kidnapped

The door opened with a thud. It was filled with dust and as soon the door budged open, we were hit with dust, meaning a sneeze attack.

"This is not an apartment, Wren" Caitlin said and she was right. From far it looked long, meaning it looked like a flat building but our eyes were mistaken, it was a haunted house.

"I know Caitlin, it isn't" Wren stated, muffling his eyes.

"I'm extremely tired. Where do I sleep?" I cut to the chase. It was about ten or more than that in the night and I was sleepy to the max.

"Let me get some sleeping bags from the truck" Wren replied, before walking off to get the bags. Turning towards Caitlin, I realized that she was out of sight.

"Caitlin? Where are you?" I called in the darkness.

I tiptoed towards the hallway, I could hear some hovering from the worn out rooms, embracing myself for horrifying mystical creatures like vampires and ghosts, I opened the door.

But no one was there; I tiptoed towards the window, where I could make out Wren's figure, carrying bags to sleep in.

I smiled, of course there are no such things as vampires and what goes bump in the night. I turned around when..

"Aaaahhh!" I screamed, there right in front of me was a ghost! It was in all black, I had no time to critique over its fashion sense so I tried to run. All the time sitting with Samantha reading and watching ghost stories were now paying off.

"Help me!" I whined as it strangled with my hands. I called out for Wren when the biggest gotcha owner was revealed.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Caitlin in a flesh.

"Your face!" She laughed her head off, as I stood there expressionless.

"It isn't that funny" I paused, "It was pretty lame"

"Still, It scared you!" She teased, giggling here and there.

"Why are you so pale? Did you see a ghost or something?"  Wren asked, dumping the bags in the ground, relaxing his built up muscles.Yes, I’m a biology student.

"Haha, that’s so ironic cause I just kind of did" I glared at Caitlin who just smirked like she'd won the Guinness record for scaring the crap outta me.

"Okay" Wren answered. He had no clue whatsoever about what happened and I intended to keep it that way, unless wanted to add more things into Wren's personal diary of top most embarrassing Chloe moments to embarrass her about.

Not gonna happen. Not in a million years.

"-And then she screamed like I was some sort of murderer!" Caitlin remarked on my defensive response. There goes the not telling Wren resolution and apparently a million years had past.

OK, that was lame.

"There are two bags" Caitlin complained, I hadn't noticed until right now.

"I know, Matt took one with him so we have to compromise" he explained, leaving me in a epiphany.Okay,I don't know the meaning of that word but I just had to use it in my life or I'd die half heartily regretting.

"So you and Chloe?" Wren asked, a mischievous glint ever so present, "Ladies, no noise tonight"

"Why you dickhead!" I shot back.

"Dickhead.I must say I missed that one" Wren replied, staggering, as he hit the old knocked out book shelf.

"I am so not going to be cramped in that bag and besides, I hardly think anyone of you wants to be close with me when mother nature IS" Caitlin sniped, smirking.