Love?

Aphmau pov.

I wake up after I hear
Kawaii-chan's deathly high pitched screech I hopped out of bed as fast as I could making my to her room swiftly but to no surprise she wasn't hurt..she was just reading an aarmau........'wait kawaii-chan" I scream slightly annoyed at her 'why are you reading that!?" she giggled in response to my question, But adding to that she told me to get out it was getting to the "good part" so she claims but it ended up in me leaving the room to get a cupcake.

Aarons pov.

Okay let's just get straight to the point i like Aph like alot, Ha no surprise there I've known her for years and I still can't get her cute face out of my head "hey! it's not my fault just look at her so sweet" As i yell in my head totally not crazy i swear. but if we're being honest I want more out of us I wanna take it slow but more than ever I want her mine before anybody else comes by that's my worst nightmare. But i've told myself this countless times today im gonna invite her over today! And i'll try not to make it totally awkward okay i'm not fooling myself it'll probably be EXTREMELY awkward heh heh. After awhile of thinking and pacing across the floor I finally mustered up the courage to text her which really scared me because if it makes me this nervous to text her think of me trying to talk to her in person i'll be a wreck.

Ar: Hey aph. Would you have the time to come over to well..hangout?
(Smooth Aaron..smooth)

Ap: Oh sure! Now?...*gasp* is this a date?!

Ar: um uh no? I well...Just come over!
(Let me add "smooth")
Ap: Sure Aaron i'll be right over sorry for teasing you ;)

I sigh as the last text has been sent due to Aph's teasing then I finally snap out of my trance and look around "it looks clean enough" I say ouutloud nobody hearing.

Aphmau pov.
I walk over to Celeste and hook her collar on and start to the door as I keep a slow pace to Aaron's house. I soon arrive at Aaron's door I knock a quick tune to my surprise there wasn't much of a wait it opend quickly revealing a flustered Aaron "Cute" I mumble to myself but soon he gets his words out and invites me in sweetly as he signs me to sit on the couch as he walks to the kitchen "Aph do you want anything I was planning on just watching movies" he says from the kitchen "Anything's fine".. he walks over with cookies and chips and drinks setting them down on the oak coffee table which I might add is this table is so hot ( If you get the reference you're a true aphmau fan) but after hours of watching movies and joking and laughing it was getting late sadly. Aaron walked me to the door opening it for me as i make my way on to the porch with Celeste.

Aarons pov.

Aphmau obviously picked frozen we sat there watching movie after movie while aphmau went from laughing to crying really fast finally it was around nine as she was walking off the porch I knew I had to do something i clenched my fists and gathered all of my courage.

Arron- "Aph! wait"

Aphmau's p.o.v

As Aaron called out to me i turn around not expecting what happened next. He kissed me.