after thought 2

Awwww....jeez guys...come on oh well time to go into detail...

P.s I specialize in yaoi (boyxboy)
I'm wonderful at going into detail at that. So if you guys ever wanted a story like that just say so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's p.o.v

Aphmau flinched as I removed her top but I kept going I slowly started sucking in different places all around her body which caused her to moan louder and louder the lower I got. I examined every part of her body Aphmau was gripping onto the bed sheets with all her strength trying not to jerk every time I touched her.

Ap: A~Aaron I...love you.

The moment she said that I couldn't continue this foreplay for long my desire for her was getting stronger every time I saw her squirming around in pleasure. I took off her shorts not being able to hold back longer I aligned myself to her "Aphmau are you sure" I asked her she slightly nodded I'm glad she said yes because if she would of said no i wouldn't be able to stop anyway. I slowly went in halfway by then Aphmau was a moaning mess which turned me on even more. Aphmau started jercking a little bit which signaled my to move I went slow at first but Aphmau kept calling my name and it was getting harder to control myself I finally let loose and started thrusting into her. I finally reached my climax and slowly pulled out laying down next to Aphmau kissing her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well.....DID YOU GUYS LIKE!
You know I'm sorry...I think I went overboard did you guys want that much detail!?