Date part 2

Aarons p.o.v

Me and aphmau headed to dinner after the movie she was still so embarrassed But that's what I loved about her we went to a new restaurant downtown it had a home kinda feeling with candles on the table and wonderful glistening silverware the waiter came up and asked what we wanted I asked for steak and aphmau asked for a chicken salad as we waited we talked.

Aphmaus p.o.v

I was so nervous I didn't want aaron to think I was fat so I ordered a salad but I really wanted sweets but I kept to a salad once we got our food aaron started eating I just stared at him admiring him and that he was mine and only mine he caught me staring again I really need to fix that problem.

3rd person p.o.v

Aaron held aphmaus hand under the table just then aphmau got up and said she had to go to the restroom in extreme embarrassment.

Aphmaus p.o.v

What did I just do I was so embarrassed I wasn't thinking I just hopped up and left I hope I didn't upset him I walked back to the table. aaron umm...sorry about that it's just I was embarrassed it's alright aphmau next time just tell me I'll stop I looked at him on adoration for how nice he. By the time were done with our food it was 9:03
He drove me home and before I went inside he grabbed my hand and pulled me into an embrace i felt myself getting lighter like I was slipping off to a dream he pulled away our faces centimeters away he kissed me with passion not like any other kiss he has given me. Bye aphmau sweet dreams my legs were wobbly from the experience i stepped into the doorway and was greeted by kawaii-chan and Katelyn sooooo aphmau katelyn said so you and aaron are a thing kawaii-chan was hyperventilating and screeming she was having a fan girl attack Wich she deserved for spying on me I went to my room and flopped on my bed thinking of what all happened today and soon drifted off.