New found love?

Katelyns p.o.v

I walked over to the guys house calming down but still irrated...I knocked on the door and laurance opens the door

K: where's Travis?

L: he's in his room do you wanna see him?

K: yeah take me to him please.

Travis's p.o.v

I was just in my room thinking about today's events when I heard a knock coooommmeee innnn...k~Katelyn um...why are you here.

Katelyns p.o.v

Once I saw him all my contained anger came all out at once but all that anger turned into sadness and I couldn't help but sit on the floor and cry.

Travis's p.o.v

What happend to katelyn is she okay is she hurt I rushed over hugging her but a few seconds of my hugging her she pushed me away......and what she said next surprised me.

K: why did you..kiss aphmau?

T: well um....that's.....

K: I~it hurts to know you kissed aphmau. 

T: Katelyn I don't get it what are you saying.

K: you really are dense...heh I guess I have to spell it out for you Travis.....I ummm....like you like a lot more than a friend.

Katelyn p.o.v

After I said that I looked up to see a very shocked Travis......ummm I know you like aphmau and that's okay you don't have to worry about what I just said it's just a spur of the moment thing I tried to smile up at him but I know that if anyone saw this smile they'd know something's wrong. Just as I was about to leave Travis grabbed me by my arm and flung me back into his lap i could feel my face heat up as I sat on his lap.

K: Let me go Travis!

T: Not until you kiss me *smirk*

K: Come on let me go...fine only this once.

Katelyns p.o.v

This was my first time doing this kind of stuff so I was really nervous but I summoned up the courage and kissed him on the cheek but I guess that wasn't enough for him and he pulled me right back into a deep kiss unlike the one I just gave him. He pulled me onto the bed which smelled just like him just then I realized how weird of a situation we were in my instant reaction was to push him off me but....I didn't I don't know why but something just told me not to just then Travis started kissing down my neck and reaching up my shirt which surprised me but...why haven't I stopped him then he took off my shirt and also his it's not like this is the first time I've seen him shirtless but this time it was far more embarrassing because the position we were in the next thing he reached for was my shorts then I relized how far he wanted to go but I was fine with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys! But you just have to wait for part two and also I know this is an aarmau but I just want to slip in a bit of all the ships before ending it!  XD