the preasent

Aarons p.o.v

I woke up tired looking over to the other side of the bed....their she is, I said as my chest tightened as I watched her sleep peacefully I put my hand on her cheek and gently kissed her so I wouldn't wake her I got up slowly making my way to the kitchen to make breakfast for the birthday girl. Soon I got done with breakfast I put it on a tray neatly and went to the basement to get the little suprise....she jumped on me and licked me happy to see me i picked her up with the food is slowly tip toed to the room being as quiet as I could I stepped in the room cracking the door I put the tray down as I let the puppy go to wake her. The little puppy jumped on her licking her face as she slowly started waking up i started laughing in the corner watching the funny scene.

Ap: Cleste?

Ar: wrong guess again....

Ap:*rubs eyes* Wait omg aaron! What what's this little ball of fuzz doing here!

Ar:*rubs back of neck* well she's yours now heh.

Aphmau grabs the puppy hugging it running over to me hugging to me with the puppy in our arms soon celeste came in running in and I picked her up to meet the new member of the family we where all hugging as celeste licked the puppy.

Sorry for the short update! I'll get back to writing soon but seriously I'm soooo sorry just kill me now! BTW check out @imperfect_virus she's gonna be writing SEPTIPLIER!!!!