The day after

My cat while writing this decided to drink my coffee XD.

Guys just.....thank you for being their for me and leaving supportive comments and getting me up to this many votes I could've never did it without you. Even though my story is so plain thank you
p.s I'm seriously crying lol

TO THE STORY!

Aphmaus p.o.v

I woke up to barking.....but I don't think it's celeste I slowly got out of bed trying not to wake aaron. I walked around the house trying to find out where it was coming from I found myself at the basement door...but I don't know why my hands where shaking I'm not that scared am I just then their was a hand on my shoulder I jumped and turned in an instant just to be relived who was standing behind me.....it was aaron he looked shocked at how I reacted.

Ar: Aph are you ok!?...

Ap: Yeah you just startled me but Umm aaron I heard barking down their...

Ar:WHAT noooooo theirs nothing down their your probably just worried about celeste here let's go see her.

ap: Yeah Ok I Guess....

Aphmaus p.o.v

I always loved to watch aaron and celeste play it feels like we're just one little family.

Zanes p.o.v

I really haven't seen aphmau in a while but that's probably because she's usually with aaron....I guess he really did kinda steal her away from me i just sit their in sadness but this is not like me i got up and headed to the store to take my mind off things without realizing it I WAS IN THE MY LITTLE HORSES SECTION it's not soooo bad.....I looked around the asile nobody's here so I guess it's okay to look around. Just while I was browsing I saw it THE NEW LIMITED EDITION HORSY as I was going to grab it is accidentally bumped into some ones hand!...

Za: o-oh! I'm so sorry here have it I was just looking anyway!

Kaw: Zane~kun your here to!?

Za: kawaii-chan what....NO!

Kaw: awe come on Zane~kun we all know you love pony's.

Za: *blush* I~I guess

Kaw: awe zane~kuns blushing!

Za: NO I'M NOT!

Kaw: alright then zane~kun buuuut I've been meaning to ask would you like to.....play horsys with me!?

Za: well I usually do that with aphmau.....but I guess we could BUT DON'T GET ANY WEIRD IDEAS!

Kaw: awe don't worry Zane~kun kawaii~chan will take good care of you hehehe.