Vacation

aaron's p.o.v

I woke up from my deep sleep.....looking beside me i see aph snuggled up next to me sleeping peacefully i grinned at the slight drool going down her cheek i gently wiped it off with the covers she shifted a bit but then settled i got out of bed and stretched looking out the window i decided to see how the pups are doing i got up and watched them get excited and wagging their little tails that went like 30 miles an hour obviously happy to see me  i gae the pups their breakfast and started packing for our trip so sleeping beauty didn't have to soon i got most of the stuff packed i saw a sleepy aphmau come downstairs withe cute bed head and eyes just screaming out tiredness.... she did have a big day yesterday i picked her up bridal style as she woke up a tiny bit as she blushed as i placed her back on the bed tucking her back in.

ar: Go back to sleep aph it's okay i already packed i whispered softly into her ear as she blushed a result from my face so close to hers.

at the slight whisper she started to drift off to sleep as i continued to pack calling the others to get ready......

~Time skip cause I can!~

'~Zane's p.o.v

I got up already packed since yesterday then I smelled it! cupcakes I went to the door which was knocked on but I was to entranced in the smell i opened my door eagerly seeking the cupcakes i found them buuuut.....kawaii~chan was holding them I tilted my head in slight  confusion till I snapped out of it and realized the dumb moment I just had in front of Kawaii~chan too! I looked away flustered and embarrassed as she placed the cupcakes in my hands saying  "here have some " she said happily I took a bite out of one as i realized it was amazing she looked at me with a weird look smiling at me which creeped me out but...it seemed so....just loving which I never got accept from my mother I invited her in as we sat down discussing how she made them while i showed my true colors to her...letting everything out it was just so easy to talk to her after awhile we took our bags but I grabbed hers as we headed to aphs and aaron's.

aaron's p.o.v

Me and aph were sitting on the couch bags packed ready as the door bell rang and everyone came in bags in hand ready we drove in separate cars to the dock to sail to the ship we arrived with a sight to see the huge ship everyone stared in awe as we boarded me and aph sharing and the rest of the guys picking who says with who as celeste and her new brother go to a separate compartment of the ship with a room filled with animals and food i looked up the sky sighing this is gonna be a long trip....

GUYS I NEED PUPPY NAMES......also thanks for all the votes and reads and comments ewww I'm being cheesy ill shut up also sorry for the horrible update schedule I have no excuse I just didn't feel like writing sorry i'll try for a better schedule!