After thought

Aarons p.o.v

We ended up sitting on the couch watching movies. Aphmau slowly scoots toward me a little bit at a time trying to not let me notice but...she didn't try hard enough I still noticed I figured this was a perfect opportunity to mess with her... to ease the tension. I put my arm around her waist and brought her close to me. She was shocked but once the thought settled in she blushed and looked down. I gotta admit that was a way cuter reaction than I expected but that was a bad thing I wanted to mess with her more and do other things with her my mind kept wondering what would her reaction be if I did this or that. I really was holding the temptation back from just pouncing on her and show her how much I love her I just hope she doesn't do anything to cute or I won't be able to hold myself back.

Aphmaus p.o.v

Aaron was holding me so gently I felt as if I was something precious and so fragile if you even touched it wrong it would shatter I felt protected. Without me even realizing what I was doing I slowly hugged Aaron hopping I could get one in return but to my surprise he didn't hug me back....

Aaron's p.o.v

I want to hug aphmau so bad but I know if we where to do anything romantic at all right now I definitely would not be able to stop so I just tried to ignore what she was doing but after awhile she started to look sad.

Ap: Aaron why won't you hug me?...

Ar: aphmau you just don't get it...if I where so anything to you at all right now I wouldn't be able to stop. I love you I really do that's why I'm holding back.

Ap: Aaron I love you... and I don't mind...*blush*

Ar: aphmau do y~you really know what you saying?

Aphmaus p.o.v

I love Aaron I'd do anything for him but now I'm getting sick and tired of his whining...I know I'll make him kiss me. I took my index finger and started swirling it on his bare chest once I did this he flinched which made my want to laugh but I couldn't I had to be serious! After giving me a pep talk in my head I was ready to continue. I slowly made my way to his neck and started sucking leaving a hickey after i was done.

Aaron's p.o.v

Damn it she really know how to get me going I look down to see a bulge in my pants. I hurried off the couch hoping she didn't see it. I ran to the bedroom and closed the door.

Aphmaus p.o.v

Well it looks like I went over board I think I made him mad I said to myself. I walked upstairs to see Aaron I went over and gave him a kiss and said sorry.

Aaron's p.o.v

I couldn't take it anymore I pushed her down to the bed.

Ar: Aphmau this is what I want you see.

Aphmaus p.o.v

I was shocked to hear him say that I just laid their In shock but soon came to an understanding of what's happening.

Ap: Aaron it's ok I love you and I'd do anything to support you.

Aaron's p.o.v

I couldn't believe how stupid I was trying to hold back from her I should've known she would have been this understanding. Well ive made my choice I slowly removed my jacket I put my hand on her cheek and gazed into her eyes, I knew I loved her.