Name?

Alrighty hi everybody what's up!
let's get started i just realized im like the only author that does aarmau lemon.......SO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHO WANTS LEMON!!!!
I know I do ;)

But in all seriousness where should I go with the story I write this for you guys not for me it's all up to you leave tons of comments I want my phone to blow up! come on guys i know how many their of you don't be shy I love all your comments really i read ALL of them I DON'T EVEN GET HATE THANKS!

Like thanks really......it makes me feel great when people like this shit story that I write for no fucking reason accept for aarmau
ewwww im being all sappy i'll shut up now ON TO THE FUCKING STORY

Aarons p.o.v

I finally snapped out of admiring aphmau and the puppies i go and start washing dishes completely entranced in my thoughts I jumped as hands wrapped around my chest as aphmau brought her face closer too mine making my face completely red in embarrassment she kissed my on the nose teasing me. she sat at the the other side of the room at accomplishment of making me blush after i was done with the dishes i picked her up kissing her and licked her cheek making her giggle kissing my forehead with her soft lips.

ar: Having fun this morning are we now?
ap: Well now that your here...

Aphmaus legs where rapped around me while i was holding her up her hands wrapped around my neck as i kissed her passionately soon moving into a deeped she let go gasping for air but coming straight back i licked her bottom lip almost demanding entrance as i swirled my tounge around her mouth still sweet with syrup

*BANG* as the door bursted open!

Travis Garroth and katelyn and the others marched in walking in on us the look on their face was priceless.

kat: HEY GET OFF HER! as katelyn pulled them apart.

What do you think your doing?! Katelyn said aphmau looking the other way embarrassed at what just happened  i just looked at katelyn and laughed what do you think?" i said laughing as everyone joined in the laughter they set a cake on the counter and started making themselves at home which i didn't really mind. I really did love aphmau laughing and smiling just watching her makes my happy
  I really do love her.

everyone was admiring the new puppy and celeste making up wacky names and deciding on some dumb ones while aphmau would look back at me every one in a while as i smiled making her look back in a little embarrassed as a chuckled when she did.

Alright everybody I have an announcement well i entered this dumb competition not think i would win but i still did it and i won!

what'd you win!
is it food? (me)
a game?

I won a free vacation at love love paradise! so we can all go in a week so when you get home pack up! everybody rushed up to me patting my back saying thanks as i just sat their and smiled. A little bit later aphmau blew out the candles and opened her presents after a few hours of being dumb and sill everybody went home laughing as i carried a sleeping aphmau to bed as i laid next to her wrapping my arms around her not letting go......