Love intrest

Aphmaus p.o.v

I woke up to see Aaron next to me then I recalled what happens last night a blush came to my face rembering the things we've done. "OH NO!" I thought to myself I forgot to tell katlyen and kawii ~chan I would be gone they must be worried I bolted up grabbing my clothes seeing I was completely nude and couldn't go out like that. I was walking out the room when Aaron grabbed my arm pulling me back on the bed into his arms.

Ap : A ~aaron let me go I have to leave!

Ar : awww come on don't leave me alone I still want to enjoy my time with you.

Ap : Aaron I'll come right back ok...

Ar : *sigh* fine...be safe though.

Aphmaus p.o.v

Once I got out of Aaron's arms I hurried home so I could quickley get back to Aaron.

Katelyns p.o.v

Me and kawii~chan where freaking out last night wondering where aphmau could've gone but~...then we had the guess she was at Aarons we slowly calmed down and went to sleep hoping to see her in the morning. I woke up to not so very calm morning so I decided to go and see what's going on I went down stairs to see aphmau coming in.

Kat: Aphmau where have you been!?..

Ap: I'm soooo sorry I was at Aarons i was kinda busy so i couldn't text you.

Ka: that's alright just text us next time so we won't worry.

Ap: don't worry I will be sure to next time!

Ka: well I gotta go I have to meet up with travis where going to breakfast together. OH NO....shit...ughhhh why did I have to say that I wanted to keep it a secret. As I was scolding myself I didn't notice aphmau and kawaii~chan hyperventilating and squealing I bolted out of the house in embarrassment.

Travis p.o.v

I sat their at ihop nervously waiting for katelyn just then she walked in I did my best to stay cool and I called her over. Note to self don't touch the butt or talk about the butt...good I'm ready!

Haaayy katelyn~ she walked in smiling at me which made me blush but I regained my composeure. We soon ordered and we where left in an awkard silence.

Ta: you look nice today katelyn to my suprise katelyn actually said thank you instead of punching me ahhhh I kinda miss her punching me even though it hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to Aaron and aphmau
♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Aarons p.o.v

I got up and made breakfast for aph when she came back hoping I would get a reward. Just a little while after I was done aph came in and gave me a hug I picked her up and put her on the chair in front of her breakfast she leaned over thanking me with a kiss. I started thinking how I enjoy aph always here I kinda want to move in so we can have mornings like this a lot more...

Ar: hey aphmau I was just thinking since...I enjoyed you over here so much would you...like to move on with me?...

Ap: Yes are you serious!?...

Ar: as serious as I'll ever be*smile*

Aphmau came and hugged me tears of joy rolled down her face. Joy took over me when she said yes.....♡♡♡♡