Girls day

Aphmaus p.o.v

"Finally we're here!" I said happily as we arrived and started walking off the boat excitedly as my walking turned to a slight jog aaron came up behind me and grabbed my hand "wow there aph calm down we are here already" he said with a slight chuckle "I know but I'm just so excited!"

Soon came an amazing tour guide which led all of us to our rooms "wooow aaron look it's so nice" just then katelyn and the girls came up to me dragging me away.

Katelyn- "come on aph let's leave the guys to....whatever! Just come on"

Aphmau- "wait katelyn why?"

Kawaii-chan- "awe come on aphmau~Senpai!"

Lucinda- "aphmau I'm actually offering to leave my room come on!"

Aphmau- "you know what fine let's go!... Bye aaron!"

Aaron- *chuckles* "see ya babe"

*Le time skip* 

"Sooo where are we going!"
"you'll see when we get there" Lucinda said smiling devilishly

Soon we arrived at a store with hot pink letters on the outside and glass windows on the inside bikinis everywhere "I saw this  store when we where walking to the hotel" said Lucinda.

We walked in the store with the girls picking out suits since we came a little unprepared but that's alright a little bit later the girls where done picking out their suits then...they realized I didn't pick one out yet they all huddled in a circle whispering..."what are you guys doing" I said they all looked toward me "aph what size do you where"...."why" I asked " oh whatever grab her!" They pulled me into one of the dressing rooms and threw in a light purple bikini it was a cute not to revealing light purple and frilly I actually quite liked it I slipped it on and came out...

Katelyn- "oh wow aph you look amazing"

Lucinda- " yea definitely not to cute not to sexy hehehe"

Kawaii-chan- "oh wow aphmau~Senpai looks so cuuute"

"Really guys thanks" I said blushing

The girls paid already because the knew I would like it which I really appreciated we went out and got smoothies because why not I got strawberry and grabbed aaron a pineapple one soon kawaii-chan got really tired and we went back to the hotel ready to pick rooms...as we where walking the sun was going down red, orange,yellow and pink all splattered across the sky in diffrent arrangements.

When we got back in was so tired I went and gave aaron the smoothie I got him "thanks aph but you didn't have to"..." I know but still you deserve it" I said back lovingly I sat on the couch retracing what happend today really one of the best days if had as I thought in my head chucking out loud a little bit later of thinking my eyes got heavy leaving me sleeping on the couch.

Aarons p.o.v

Me and the guys didn't really do anything while the girls went out accept for ordering pizza and playing board game which I don't know how but garroth on all of the games we played!...even so it was a fun day celeste was busy playing with Zane in his room nothing to exciting. I walked over to aph " hey babe how was your day"....but no anwser I walked over to her to see what was up with her. I walked over and saw the cutest thing ever. she saw sitting up with her head tilted sleeping ever so calmly. I picked her up bridal style whispering to the others " hey guys in gonna take her to bed" I was walking up the stairs as katelyn stopped me " hey don't put her in your room" she whisper shouted travis walked behind katelyn shaking his head signaling katelyn to let it go she huffed as she walked away travis hand behind her back as they walked away I continued on my way up the stairs laying her on my bed as I slowly got in with her laying besides her. A minute later celeste jumped on the bed and curling up at the bottem of the bed. Is laid in bed thinking about tomorrow and slowly turned over to aph closing my eyes.

*next day*

Aphmaus p.o.v

I woke up next to aaron. But now being used to it didn't really bother me so much I hopped out of bed trying not to wake the two and slowly getting ready for the day as the sun slowly filled our room.

Ok sorry for not uploading recently I made an expecially long chapter for me for being a bad author. Just one thing I have a new writing style how is it!