Date part 1

Aarons pov.

I was pacing across the floor nervosly, thinking what I should for our date. Cute, stylish,sexy? HA, yeah right I figured we go to the movies and have dinner after, Casual right? I guess that's okay so I told aphmau meet me at 5:00  a time right? oh no what if she was busy and I totally killed her plans, Ugh I need to calm down, I kept it a secret of what we we're doing just incase I figured out something else. H
Aphamus pov.

I looked in my closet desperately I HAD 30 MINUTES TILL I NEEDED TO BE AT AARONS, okay okay calm, as I took deep breaths.
I picked out a lilic dress knee length with cute white heels, I threw them on and ran out the door, I was at Aarons door step when the door opened Aaron was wearing a red shirt and sorta skinny jeans, Anyway he looked nice. ''Hey Aphmau you look really n-nice'' he said blushing bright red, I started to calm down seeing how nervous he was also, but the sweetest thing ever happened he gave me these adorable purple flower. ''Awe thank you Aaron you shouldn't have'' I said, then smirking '' Like really Aaron you shouldn't have you're going to be paying for everything else to'' I winked ''A-ah yes u-um I know!'' he said still blushing '' Aaron I'm kidding!'' I said while lightly smacking him on the shoulder, pulling home by his hand so we could leave.

Laurances p.o.v

I saw phmau running to Aarons house, that's normal but...she looked beautiful, well she always beautiful but today she's gorgeous.I followed her in suspicion watching. When she arrived they both were blushing and acting how do I put it? disgustingly sweet, but I figured they were going on a date. They drove off I stood their stunned, then running home to tell garroth.

Aarons pov.

She looked stunning, I was speechless there  was noting I could say even if I could speak right now which I can't I'm just that in awe.  I drove us to the movies first, but as I was driving she was practically jumping out of her seat. I let her pick out the movie since I had no opinion. She picked out a really romantic movie to my surprise I thought she'd pick a comedy well whatever. We sat down near the back in the middle as the movie started.

Aphmaus pov.

Aaron put his arm around me which made me blush red and when I say red I was bright red. By the time the chacters in the movie were kissing Which for some reason made me look at Aaron, He caught me looking at him'' Do you want to do that to'' he said teasingly ''N-NO..well. yes.maybe?''I said stuttering the whole thing. He chuckled while kissing me on the cheek and went back to watching the movie while I sat there flustered. Haa~ I feel myself falling more In love with him day by day....