Let us begin!

Alright so you guys can leave questions on other updates and maybe I'll do more. But not too many so they'll replace the story so let's get started! So this one is by....Fuzzypanda344!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron and Aphmau are you going to have any kids?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ap: *mischievous grin* soooo Aaron did you want kids?.....

Ar: *deep blush* Well it's not that I...haven't thought about it.....but..well..n~never mind you just answer!

Ap: *fake sniff* Aaron you don't want kids?

Ar: N~no it's not like that! Ummm...I do want to have kids with you!...but...I'm horrible with kids...

Ap: *Laughs hysterically* Aaron I'm just playing, I'm sorry for teasing you *hugs* I'll teach you.

Me: alright it's getting to hot in here next question! So this one is by....bsweet789
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphmau to sit on Aaron's shoulders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ap: Yes I like this one come on Aaron let's do this!

Ar: Get on well go say hi to everyone.

~Outside~

Katelyns p.o.v

Me and Jeffrey where talking about Abby on the lawn when we saw Aaron and Aphmau running toward us but...Aphmau was on Aaron's shoulders. Just then Jeffrey said "Katelyn do you want to try that out. W~well umm it's not that I don't want to... just then Jeffrey picked me up like I weighed nothing and put me on his shoulders.

Je: Aphmau! Aaron! Wanna play a game *throws ball to Aphmau*
Whoever drops the ball first loses

Ap: your on!

P.s both on Katelyn and Aphmau are on Jeffrey's and Aaron's shoulders.

Aphmaus p.o.v

We ended up winning but that was tireing Aaron carried me back to his house bridal style because his shoulders we're sore. But that still doesn't get rid of the fact that it was suuuper embarrassing!...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know everyone wanted 7mins in heaven but... once the main story gets back on track some fun stuffs gonna happen heheheh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~