Chapter Ten : This Means Trouble

JESSE'S P.O.V

I woke up still tired and eyes hardly open. Alex was sound asleep and her sleep music was still playing. I looked at the clock and it was 11:23 am, woah Alex slept late for once. I got up and took a piss and brushed my teeth. When I got to her window, I looked over to my yard. My mom and dad were laughing and slow dancing. I smiled and was happy to see them happy. I sat down at the end of the bed and put my hands in my head. Why was I so interested in Alex? At first I thought I could get a quick one night stand since we didnt go to the same school, but I would have to deal with seeing her everyday. Ok just have sex with her over and over. Pathetic I know. Some people would be like oh Jesse is such a hoe. But sex is a guys dream.

"Jesse, are you okay?" Alex wraps her arms around me and kisses my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm cool."

"Well your bulge in your shorts tell a different story." She laughs.

Oh shit. How did I get hard while thinking about that?

"Want a cold shower?" She struggles saying while laughing.

"It isn't good to tease me Alex, im sexually frustrated with you."

"Oh really?" She straddles and I wrap my hands around her waist.

"Yeah and now you wont be able to get away so dont try."

"I wasn't." She kisses me and wraps her arms around my neck."But your gonna have to let me go because I have morning breath."

I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom. "Start brushing." She brushes her teeth and I carry her back to the bed and lay her down.

"I know you aren't wearing a bra under that so you basically made it easy for me." We both laugh and start trailing kisses down her neck.

"Jesse, I really want to and all but I don't want this relationship relying on sex." She looks away.

"It won't and listen if you dont want to right now , we don't have to."

Maan, I was looking forward to this.

"Aww Jesse, you know what, come here." She yanks my neck and deepens the kiss. I start to lift up her shirt and she doesnt refuses. She hangs on to my short and I start giving her hickie. Our body sync in a steady motion until her dads voice comes from begin us.

"Well hello Jesse." Mr.Beacon frowns.

Alex sits up and I roll off her. "Heeeey dad." She blushes and looks down.

"I didn't know you stayed Jesse." He looks over and me. "Alex didn't bother telling me."

"Dad, you weren't here and you said Jesse is welcome anytime."

"Okay , okay. Just please keep it PG-13 guys next time guys. But you have a doctors appointment today, get ready."

Mr. Beacon left and closed the door.

"There went nothing." I frowned.

"Hey, we almost got there." She smiled, "There will be plenty of time to catch up or tease. But you gotta go." She smiled and kissed me. Except I held on and we kept making out. Why can't we just do it already?? Not be rude but if I was a rapist, I'd rape the mess out if her, wouldn't stop until my next birthday.

"Ok, your friend again." She smiles and kisses me. "Both of you gotta get out of here."

I grab her hand and she walks me to the door. Her curly hair was messy but it was cute. I pull a few strands out her face just to irritate her.

"That is so cliche." She frowns.

"Goodbye Alex." I kiss her and walk to my house.

When I get there , there is people in the backyard. If they through a party without me that would omg be soooo rude. I get out there and my dad hugs me and takes me over to .... Uh oh. We walk over to the backyard bar and see the Greene family. Crap what do they want now?