Chapter Thirteen : Coach Brown

I storm to the upstairs and grab a pillow and scream my head off.

"Alex?" Jesse pops his head through my door.

I throw a pillow at him and tries to duck.

"HOW COULD YOU?! YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO ME IN FOREVER AND THEN THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND? IT'S BEEN FOUR MONTHS, YOU MUST NOT HAVE MISSED, LOVED, OR CARED ABOUT ME THAT FUCKUNG MUCH. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT OR YOU!"

"Calm down Alex. Look. I can't keep dragging you through my emotions. You will be a senior and I want you to enjoy it and not think about me okay?"

"Oh, oh because you already forgot about me? HA! Thanks Jesse."

I go down the stairs and Kristen looks really uncomfortable.

"Sorry for all that commotion, Crystal right?"

"It's Kristen." She gets up and wraps her arms around him and kiss him.

I just want to throw up. They are nit a good couple.

"So how long have you been dating Kristen?"

"Almost three months." He doesnt even look at me. Wow.

"Great. Oh um come on Cole, I'll show you my room."

"Uh, Alex. I dont thi-"

"I don't care what you think." I smirked and show Cole to the guest room.

I'm beyond pissed off and my respect for everyone is gone. He knew I would not have taken this well. And I will not. I go back down the stairs and open the front door.

"Thanks for coming, goodbye now."

Jesse and his bitch gets off the couch and head for the door. Kristen rolls her eyes and Jesse whispers he will be back and Cole needs to stay off me.

"Like hell you will and like hell he will." I slam the door and shake my head. I head up to where Cole is at and I'm gonna ask for a big favor.

"I need you to be my boyfriend."

"Nope. Your my cousin and that's gross. Sorry not sorry."

"Really. Uuugh I got you!"

"It's weird okay?" He lays back down. I stand there and think should I get Jesse back or get over the fact he lied about everything he said to me and realize I was just a booty call. That can't be true. Can it? I give up. I'm just gonna start over. That's how it was meant to be anyways.

"HEY! HEY! ALEX, COME TO YOUR WINDOW!" Jesse yelled.

"This is some little kid shit." I said once I walked over to the window."Yes?"

"I'm only going to say this once. I meant everything I ever said to you, good or bad. The reason I'm with Kristen is because it helped get over the fact we aren't together and I'm hundreds of miles away. I really hope this won't affect our friendship but she is the only way I can realize we are over. Okay? I don't want you mad at me. Ever. But I gotta go and I'm sorry I never called or texted. I just didn't know what to say ..."

"Alright. I forgive you but I was hurt and it may take me awhile but I'll be alright. Now go before I get all softy and start crying." I laugh and hug him goodbye.

"I love you Alex. Don't ever forget it okay."

"I wont. Love you too." I shouldn't be mad, sad, or angry anymore. I deserve to be happy and I should move on. Yes, I will miss Jesse and our memories but there is so much more than just Jesse. I need to learn that now before a good opportunity passes me by. I gotta get my shit together .. Again.