Chapter Twenty-Five: Gone Too Soon

ISAAC'S P.O.V

"I really don't feel like dealing with mom or dad right now. Watch them complain about the food we got!"

I look at Carter texting while I drive.

"Go to Alex Dad's crib, surprise her. It's been like two days right?"

"True. Okay hold on."

I make a U-Turn in the middle of the road as I get honked at by on goers.

As I rolled up to Alex's house as Carter suggested, I see Alex and Jesse kissing. As the door closes, Jesse walks down the steps.

I jump out the car and run up on Jesse.

"You piece of shit!" I straight to do several blows to his face and stomach. After I finish with Jesse and leave him on the floor, I bang on Alex's door. As she is opening the door, she rolls her eyes until she sees me and smiles.

"Knock that smile off your face. Your unbelievable Alex! HOW COULD YOU? I LEAVE FOR TWO DAYS AND YOUR OVER HERE EXCHANGING SALIVA WITH YOUR EX! YOU KNEW HOW I FELT ABOUT JESSE! WE COULDN'T HAVE A STEADY RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE HE HURT YOU SOOO BAD BUT YOU END UP KISSING HIM?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOUR A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT ALEX. GO TO BLOODY HELL."

After I finished yelling and calmed down, I looked up at Alex who had tears running down her eyes.

At that moment, I regretted everything I said.

As I walked towards her, she took a step back as if she was scared of me.

Carter comes in between us.

"Give her space bro." He says.

"No, Isaac grab all of your things from my house. Since its obvious that you don't want me or the baby anymore." She said as she walks away.

ALEX'S P.O.V

So after the whole incident with Isaac & Jesse, I haven't talked to Isaac for a week and a half. He has been at his dad's since then and hasn't stopped by once. Winter break is almost over and it's gonna be extremely awkward when we get back home. Jesse was still on the ground after Isaac left so I did my best to drag him to his parents house and told them to tell him to get his car from my driveway whenever he wakes up. My dad has left alone after a million leave me alones have been said so I plan to spend these last two days with Samantha. I wasn't to stoked about her and Jesse having a thing. Plus she had a surprise to tell me. So I met her a coffee bean and tea leaf this morning.

"Hey Samantha." I said as I walked up to her. She put her phone down to hug me.

"Alex! Hey girl, how ya been? You look amazing!" She cheesed.

I looked at her like she was crazy even though I knew she was trying to hide her awkwardness.

"I've been hanging around. Now I came here to clear the air and for you to tell me why you had the audacity to date an mess around with Jesse!" I said trying to hold in my anger.

"Oh Alex...It really isn't what you think! He did it to make you jealous and for you to come back to him! I only wanted to make you happy! I love you being with Isaac and all but you and Jesse were special!"

Even though she was right, she was wrong. She almost broke me and Isaac up! But I guess I should forgive since all she did was kiss him and never really like him or anyone for that matter. She was still stuck on Colton.

"Okay Samantha, I forgive you but pull nothing else like that." I laughed.

"I really miss you Alex." She smiled.