Chapter Twenty Seven: Move on

ISAAC'S P.O.V

After recovering from the baby lost, me and Alex went back to school and Alex started her first day at her new job. She works at Urban Outfitters Mon-Wednesday and Friday. I've started back at Abercrombie which I was surprised since I thought they didn't want me back.

"Alex! We gotta go!" I yelled from the kitchen grabbing us both a vitamin water.

"Okay I'm coming."

She came out in a red and navy blue flannel with high waist light denim pants and combat boots that folded at the bottom and were pleaded.

"You look beautiful." I kiss her cheek as we walk out to the garage.

"I'll call you on my lunch break babe." She kisses me and hops into her jeep.

I get into my Range Rover and drove to work.

AT WORK

"Hey, welcome to Abercrombie, I'm Isaac. How may I help you?" I said to this couple that walked in.

"Yes um I'm looking for a cardigan for my sons birthday. Can you help?"

"No problem. All our varieties are in the back shelf."

"Thank you." They said and walked off.

It's almost 8 at night which means closing time. I texted Alex to check up on her.

Me: Aleeeeex. How ya holding up? 😘

Alex💍: Almost closing time, so pretty good lol, can't wait to see you but I got a customer. Love you 💕

Me: Love you too babygirl. 😍

I put my phone back in my pocket and locked up. It was only me and my manager Keith.

After locking up, me and him walked out to our cars talking about next week schedule.

"I'll see you later Isaac."

We both got in and drove off.

To home I go to my baby.

AT HOME

When I got home, I smelt Chicken Alfredo, cooking on the stove. O went over to smell it when Alex wrapped her arms around me. She kissed my neck then started getting out plates.

"I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be back." I said noticing she was in her pajamas.

ALEX'S P.O.V

Once I got over the loss, I don't talk as much. I'm not like comfortable with myself as much anymore but that shouldn't stop the life I was living so I realize to just get over it and move on..

I've been talking to Samantha a lot more since now she is closer to me but we hardly hang out since we both have college and work but this weekend is a girls day out.

Isaac came back from the shower and I handed him his plate.

"So how was your day?" I asked drinking some of my water.

"It was pretty good. Not a lot of customers today so everyone just hung out. How was your first day."

"They had me everywhere. Like helping pick out shoes, the register, dressing the mannequins and more."

"Awww they had ya working out." he laughed.

"Yeah yeah, finish eating. We got some "cuddling" to do." I smirked and walked off. "Oh yeah, your turn for the dishes also." I kept walking as I took my shirt off.

Yeah cuddling all right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A quick fill in ! Samantha will be in next chapter and she will start having her own P.O.V's !

ENJOY. READ. COMMENT. SHARE.

Love,

Samantha 😘