Chapter Twenty-Eight: Bestfriends

ALEX'S P.O.V

Today is Saturday and I'm supposed to drive to L.A today to meet up with Samantha. Isaac is out with his friend Joey that he met at Sprouts. I drove up to her condo that is right by the beach.

"Condo 20...22....24. Condo 26." I knocked on her door and this guy answered. He was this skinny Samoan type guy with curly hair, straight teeth, an earring in his right ear. He wore this dodgers baseball jersey thingy that those people wear now a days, camouflage cargo pants and his taxi's.

"Helllllo, can I help you?" He asked.

"Oh shit, I mean um hi is Samantha here?"

"Oh are you Alex?"

"Yes."

"I'm Christian, here come in."

He opened the door more and lead me into their home.

The decorations and don't of the room are nice. Burgundy leather couches, the walls were painted black and the kitchen was black and grey. It smelled like pumpkin spice so I knew it was Samantha doing since she loves that smell.

"Babe who was at the door?" Samantha said.

She came out in a nike pro sports bra and some sweats with flip flops on.

I rolled my eyes," You aren't ready are you?"

"10 more mins Alex, I swear." She said as she pulled her curly hair into a bun.

"Well bae I gotta go, text me if y'all by Crenshaw so you can get clothes from Izzy." Christian said as he pulled Samantha in for a kiss.

She smiled then paid her attention back to me, "Come on, help me pick out something."

After she finished her hair and makeup, she settled on a black crew neck and some acid wash shorts with black air forces.

"So girl, how you been?" She said as she laid back in her seat of her car. Last time I saw her, she has an ultimate and now she got a white range rover. I am not about to ask how.

"Good good, just hanging in there. What about you? I hear L.A is wild and traffic sucks."

"Yes and yes. But school keeps me focused unlike Christian."

"Yeah um about him. Can I say FINE?"

"Hahaa, yeah I meet him about 2 years ago when I still stayed out in South Port. He's been out here forever and when we talking on twitter, I told him about applying for USC; where he goes. And hit it off a year and moved in 3 months ago."

"Is he good to you?"

"Really good. He plays football and helps me with my homework. Supports me financially and sexual." She laughed.

"Samantha! Your still so nasty!"

"Well hey, I'm just saying! Okay so nails first or mall?"

"Nails!" I smiled.

I missed Samantha so much.

ISAAC'S P.O.V

Me and Joey have been surfing since 1:00 and it's now 5:00. Alex was supposed to text me when she would be home but I guess she isn't home yet. But I mean at least check in once in awhile, even Samantha could've texted me.

"Dude, you alright?" Joey asked me pulling his board to the turf.

"Yeah why what's up?"

"You just seem out of it. Wanna get some food?"

"Sure, hot dog on a stick sounds good."

We pulled the boards onto Joeys pickup bed then started walking to hot dog on a stick. Once we got there, a lot of people were there and it was a long line.

"Uhh, if this takes more than 10 minutes, let's get wing stop instead."

"Okay." Joey said looking back down at his phone.

ALEX'S P.O.V

On my nails I got green and one finger sparkly grey. Sam got matte black on all fingers. After we finished and went to the mall, we headed back to Samantha's house.

Once we got to Sam's neighborhood, I pulled out my phone and saw I had 7 missed calls from Isaac and 4 texts.

"Oh great." I groaned.

"What?" She replied pulling into her garage.

"Isaac, blew up my phone."

"Awww your man cares."

"Only because of what happened Sam, before this would be me."

"I know, but he's trying."

She grabbed our bags and headed to her condo. When we got in, her boyfriend Christian was watching football with some other guys. Once he saw her, his face kinda lit up like he was mad. I looked at Samantha as she rolled her eyes.

"Sam, I gotta get home so text me once you find when those um Beyoncé tickets start to sell." I lied.

Hey I was in an awkward situation.

"Umm, okay? I don't know what you-"

"Great! Bye girl." I hugged her, grabbed my bags, and walked out.

What was that about?

SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

( yes, she is now part of the story. So this story will be about Alex & Samantha's lives. Finally some craziness will arrive.)

After Alex left, I sat in the room, on my phone waiting for Christian's friends to leave so he can come and barge in here and yell.

I heard Christian say goodbye and footsteps come closer to the door.

He walked in and shook his head.

"Still in them slutty shorts Sam? Like like are you trying to test me? Piss me off? Get into another fight? Shit Sam, that's annoying." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

I didn't say anything. I just stayed on twitter and mess with my hair.

"You hear me talking to you." he looked at me.

"Yes Christian. I hear you."

"Than say something. Don't just sit there looking dumbfolded.

"What do you want me to do? I don't have anything to say."

"You never do. Go take those shorts off."

"Your not my father so no."

"Samantha."

"Christian."

He smacked his lips, grab my thighs and pulled me to the end of the bed. He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off.

"What is that hard?"

I rolled my eyes and started taking my clothes off and headed to the shower. I really don't have time for Christian's stupid little attitude and his demanding ways. I got in the shower and bathed, happy it didn't escalate to anything more.

I got out and wrapped a towel around, I walked to the closet and grabbed my pajamas. I brushed my teeth and put my phone on the charger and tried to go to sleep. It's only 9:24 but I have school tomorrow and isn't a morning person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Update! And New Turn!!!!

Now it's about Samantha & Alex !