Chapter Eighteen : Rest In Peace My Love

SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

I wake up to Colton calling me at freaking 4:00 in the morning.

"Babe, we need to talk."

"At 4? Can this wait till later?"

"Please Sam, I'm outside."

I groan and hang up. Grab a jacket and slippers and head outside. This fool is in a v neck and jeans.

"Babe! It's cold, where's your jacket?!"

"I'm not cold and decided to walk here."

"Come inside, I'll make some hot cocoa."

We sat in my kitchen drinking hot cocoa until 6:00 came around. My mom walked in for her daily coffee but when she saw Colton she froze.

"Coooooolton, what ya doing here so early?"

He hasn't talked since he came and I'm kind of worried.

"Mom, can we go to my room and speak privately?"

"Yah go."

We got to my room and Colton immediately hugs me.

"Baby, what's wrong??"

"I can't, I can't do this anymore, I love you so much that it hurts and I really just want to let it out."

"Your scaring me, what do you mean? Can't do what?"

"Us. I'm breaking up with you."

"Why? No. No. No. Please don't, what about the 3 years we gave to eachother?! Doesn't that mean ANYTHING to you?"

I get out of his grip and run to my backyard, I can hear the train coming. Colton comes running out.

"SAMANTHA. I CAN'T BE WITH YOU OK? NOT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BUT I HAVE TOO!"

He finally catches up to me.

"Why? Why do you have too?"

"I'm leaving, because I want to start new and try new things and be with someone new."

"If our love means nothing to you then neither does my life."

"Don't say that, I love you Samantha."

I jump out for the train thinking maybe this is all a dream and I'll just wake up. But yet I get yank back and hear a scream. I shoot my eyes open to see Colton laying there, lifeless.

"NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO. COLTON. PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES. PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE."

~flashback~

COLTON'S P.O.V

"Hi, I'm Colton. You must be Samantha, even prettier in person."

"Thank you, your sweet."

And she's hot. Samantha Hayes. The girl that my cousin from London had meet me when I landed. We video chatting for a bit over the summer and now I'm going to school with this beauty.

~end of flashback~

I lost everything. Colton was my everything. And it's all my fault. The police already took him away. My whole body ache, I'm still in the same place, where a laid next to Colton.

"S-S-Samantha?"

I turn to face Alex. Her face is red and tears fill her eyes. I sit up and we hug forever. I start crying again.

"All my strength is gone, I want to disappear, it's my fault, I wanted to die but he-he-he spared me Alex. Now he is gone and I'm hear left to feel this horrid pain."

"Samantha, there is no reason for you to feel guilty for crying. He was your everything and losing that kills you. I know Sam. I know."

"I kinda want to be alone."

"That's not good for you girl. You might do something you'll regret."

"I already regret everything."

.

.

4 months later

ISAAC'S P.O.V

It's been four months since Colton died. 200 people attended his funeral in his hometown in Wichita, Kansas. He is valid Victorian for graduation yesterday. All of our senior year is over and everyone is going there own way.

Samantha is at Juilliard for acting.

Kailey is modeling for National America in California.

Scott got a contract for skateboarding.

Ethan goes to Duke for boxing and Lacrosse.

Kevin, since all he did was goof off in high school, he unfortunately is still in high school.

Now my baby, yes she is still my baby for 7 months goes Pepperdine with ME for photography.

As for me, I do football and lacrosse at Pepperdine.

I got the girl of my dreams & a full scholarship?

I'm hella happy.