Chapter Twenty-Nine

SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

This morning I woke up and made breakfast this morning for Christian and I. Even though he always picks at me, he is my baby. Whenever we aren't arguing, he is the most sweetest and sexiest boyfriend ever.

"Mmm, French toast?" I heard him say as he wrap his arms around my waist.

"Just for you." I smiled as he began chewing against my neck.

"Stooop, that tickles." I grab a plate and handed it to him. "We got school in an hour so if you want a ride, you gotta be ready."

"Okay chill out. I'm not a slow dresser like you." He smiled.

"Mhmm, don't get your ass left." I said as I walked off.

20 minutes later, I get out the shower letting my curls go down my neck. I wrap a towel around and start to brush my teeth.

"Chris! Grab my clothes on the bed!" I yell as I tap my toothbrush against the sink.

He comes in holding my clothes with a smile, "No invite for shower?"

I laugh, " I'm already done, maybe next time."

"You know we could've saved water and had time to go to Starbucks?" He smirks.

I frown, " Well now you tell me!"

He laughed and grabbed a towel.

"Your lost baby." He closes the door and starts the shower.

I lay down on the bed and call up Alex.

"Hey Sam." She yawned.

"Hey girl, what you doing?"

"Running late for school trying to wake up Isaac."

We laughed.

"Well have fun and hit me up whenever you can."

"Will do, bye Samantha."

I hug up and turned the t.v on. While watching the news, Christian walks out naked. I scan over his sweet caramel toned skin while I try to hide my smile.

"What?" He asks which snaps me back to reality.

"Oh nothing." I reply and check my phone.

"Come on Sam, don't act you never seen me before, I'm actually pretty honored you get all bubbly all over again every time you see me." He laughed.

"Yeah, wish I could say the same." I mumble.

"What'd you mean? I love every inch of you baby. If you would give it up more often, you would know that." He walks over to me and hugs me. "But nobody is pressuring you, so don't think that aight?" He smiles and swings me around.

"Stoop! Your wet Christian! And have no clothes on!" I laugh and kiss him.

"That's what she said." He smirks and lays me down and hovers over me.

"Come on now, we have school." I roll over grab my stuff and head to the front  door.