Chapter Twenty-Four: Back In South Port

BACK A SOUTH PORT

DREW (ALEX'S DAD) P.O.V

Sweet Mother Of Jesus.

My baby girl is home for Winter Break!

I can finally have a real civilized conversation with her about what is going on in her life, she seemed to forget all about me!

"Daaaaaaaaad? We're here!" I hear Alex voice booming over the music I was playing while I grilled some barbecue.

"IN THE BACKYARD HUN!"

She came out glowing so beautifully. Wow, she is so grown up! I haven't seem her since she graduated! Her baby bump fitted perfectly with her over sized burgundy sweater with some Adidas track pants and moccasins. Obviously her sense in fashion hasn't changed ha. Behind her came Isaac with the a small amount of luggage. Wow, he became a man too!

"Daaaad! It's so great to see you!" she hugs me. "Mmm, thanks for cooking too!"

"No problem sweetie, wow your getting big! How many months?"

"Four dad, ha Isaac say hi." She looks back and him and smile.

He was sitting down on his phone texting. Technology man.

"Oh I'm sorry, hello Mr. Beacon. Please to see you again." He shakes my hand and smiles.

"Why such a small amount of luggage Alex?"

"Oh um the first week, Isaac will be with his parents."

"Oh I see. Well lunch is almost ready, go wash up."

ALEX'S P.O.V

As I was washing up and putting away luggage, I look up to see Isaac so indulged in his phone.

"Isaac, you haven't put that thing down since we arrived. What is so important?"

"I'm sorry babe, my parents are trying to get me to come now but I want barbecue."

I laugh at his statement and climb on top of him.

"Who deserves more attention? Your phone or me?" I whisper seductively in his ear as he drops his phone. "Good now let's go eat." I climb off and grab his hand to head towards the backyard.

"You tricked me."

"Oops." I wink and sit down at the table.

Today was some what hot for South Carolina. The lemonade suited perfectly for today's outside lunch. My dad caught me up and what was going on around town until Isaac had to go. We walked him to the door and I kissed him goodbye. I knew my dad was gonna pound me about not keeping up with him but hey I was a college student, helllloooooo I'm busy.

ISAAC'S P.O.V

After me and my little brother Carter got all the grocery shopping for the week. On our way out, I heard a female call my name.

"Isaac! Carter! Hey guys!" The female got closer and I soon realized it was Melanie.

And boy did she look beautiful. Age did her well.

"Melanie?" I let go of the basket and hug her.

"It's good to see you guys! Woah, it's been like a year right?"

"Yeah haha, you still live out here?"

"South Port is home. I heard you moved to sunny Cali for college?"

"Yeah I did. It's sweet out there."

"That's good to here, well I gotta go get my medicine. Maybe we can catch up at Starbucks or something?"

"Sure that's great. See ya later."

She smiles and walks into Walmart as I see my brother giving me the deathly glare.

"Bro what the fuck?" He shoves me.

"Whaaat?"

"Did you like all of a sudden forget about your girlfriend and child on the way talking to that tramp?"

"HEY. Watch your mouth, you knew nothing from our relationship."

"Only the things you told me! Your the one that called her that!"

"I know, just chill. It was not the time for that."

I unpack the stuff in the trunk of my truck as Carter hops into the passenger seat.

ALEX'S P.O.V

DING DONG!

The doorbell rings. My dad was sleep and I was in the kitchen cleaning. it can't be Isaac since he won't be back until next week. Who is it?

I open the door to see Jesse frecking Brown.

I rolled my eyes as he smiled.

"What do you want?"

"My parents told me you were in town for winter break."

"Good for them. What does that have to do with me?"

"Listen Alex, I know you probably hate m-"

"Yeah alot."

"Umm and I wanna apologize for going to your best friend and playing with your feelings."

"I honestly didn't and don't care since I moved on. Your the only one thinking I care."

"Oh really?" He leans in and kisses me as he slowly wraps his arms around my big belly.

I try not to give in and I don't. I can't let him persuade me anymore.

"Jesse. Leave." I push him out the door and I slide down to the ground.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I didn't want Jesse to go. I do miss him. And I do love him. But Isaac means the world too. I hateeeeee having to deal with mixed emotions EVERYTIME Jesse comes back around. It shouldn't be like that. It isn't fair for Isaac. Or me.

IM BAAAAACK! HEY GUYS LOL SORRRY FOR LATE ASF UPLOAD BUT I STARTED READING OTHER STORIES AND GOT CAUGHT UP. BUT IM BACK AND GOT GREAT IDEAS SO BE READY.

OMG TEEN WOLF ON TONIGHT! 😍

Remember to : LIKE COMMENT SHARE