Chapter Sixteen : Tonight's The Night

"You should come to my party Alex." The coolest lacrosse player Logan said with the perfect smile.

"Well when is it?"

"Today at 7 , I tried finding you earlier in the week but I couldn't."

"Oh yeah, I don't hang around school much but sure I'll come."

He gave me a hug and walked away.

Maybe this party will help forget Jesse completely. A little flirting here and there. Yeah, get a boyfriend.

THREE HOURS LATER

I'm already dressed for the party in a simple white long sleeve with burgundy scarf , denim jeans with black stoned combat boots. I want to get there early so I can ask Logan a few tips for tonight.

I pull up to his house and just sit there in awe , the house is so quite and peaceful but in two hours it will be crazy loud. I knock and see Logan and I feel a little embarrassed.

He's in the middle of dinner with is family.

He probably didn't tell them he is throwing a party since everyone is still dressed.

"Heeey um Alex?"

"Oh my gosh, I wasn't planning on coming early but I needed a few tips. I can come back later."

"No sweety, stay. We just started dinner and would love for you too join." His mom greets me.

I hope they don't think we are a thing because Logan is a player. Every girl every second and they will probably suggest I'm a groupie.

"It's really okay. I'm just a friend and I don't want to interrupt."

"Come on Alex, you won't get out of this one." Logan says and grabs my arm and we head to the diner room.

We all eat Chicken Alfredo and joke a little. Logan's family is amazing but I just don't understand why he fucks so many girls?! He seems like a good kid and all but he a hoe.

After dinner, I help clean up and say goodbye to his parents and little sister leave. Once they leave, I help Logan prepare for the party.

"So what do you need tips on?" He randomly asks.

"How to get a guy."

"I thought you have Coach Brown?"

"Um no, we HAD a good relationship until he left for college and became all grown."

"He's pretty cool."

"Yeah well I wanna forget about him and find a good relationship."

"Isaac is coming."

"So?"

"You guys would be a good couple."

"Haha, he is like my bestfriend."

"Oh you know you wanna fuck him."

"Not everyone is like you."

"Sadly."

"Ew." I put the punch bowl down and head over to Logan."Do you really think so?"

"Yeah."

I never thought of Isaac that way, maybe I should.

!!!!!!!!!PARTY!!!!!!!

The house starts filling up and the dancing begins, I'm dancing with Samantha until Colton whistles her away.

They are perfect.

Another thing that is perfect is Isaac's outfit. His leather jacket makes him look so hot.....And bad.

I don't want to drink since I want to remember this night.

The night I hook up with Issac.

Ooooooooo kill em!

Gotta admit this ending was beast. Alex & Isaac hooking up ..... FINALLY!

PLEASE COMMENT OR SHARE OR VOTE OR READ (:

Thanks loves,

Samantha 😘