Chapter Nine : Forgive And Forget

When I saw Samantha the next day, she was cuddling Colton in the hallway. I walked up to everyone and said hi. I gave Samantha her diary back, and gave her a hug. I told her I needed to read that and it meant alot.

"Are you coming or not?" Colton asked me.

"Where?"

"Football game."

"Oh, sure."

We made our way to the football field and everyone was starting to fill up the bleachers. This is my first football game I have attended and wasn't really interested about the players, cheerleaders, and marching band. When I saw the same uniforms that Jesse practiced in, I wondered who we went against.

"Hello and welcome to tonights game of the South Port Chargers & Crochford Academy Grizzlies. Let the game begin!"

"Samantha, Jesse is here!" I whisper.

"Want me to take you home?"

"No, I will be fine."

When half time came around, I went with Scott to go get some nachos.

"Dudett, you have cheese on your ear."

"Why would I have cheese on my ear if I havent gotten my nachos yet?"

"I dont know." He licks his finger and points it closer to my ear."Let me get it for you."

"Ewww,don't you dare!" I laughed. "That's gross Scott!" I shove him.

"Oh come on, you know you likey." He hangs him arm around me strangling me." One more step closer to your ear.""

"I will punch you." I try wiggling out.

"Alex. It will be gone in a second."

"Not with your finger touching me. Now let go, I'm losing air here."

"Noope. This is funny actual-"

"Alex, can I talk to you?" Jesse stares at us.

"I'll see you at the bleachers." He looks at Jesse." Get that cheese off her, it is soooo unattractive." He laughs and walks away.

"So hey Jesse." I awkwardly grab my nachos and start walking.

"You look pretty."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Good game, even though my school is losing."

"Nothing new." He laughed.

"Hey!"I play punch.

"I love you Alex."

I rolled my eyes and snoffed,"I'm not gonna believe that so next time mean it."

"I do. Out of all my actions and being a dick, got me to realize how much I care about you. Whenever my parents would argue with me and cuss me out, they would walk off. You have stayed here and there and I appreciate that. So Alex, I love you."

"Wow, he's a keeper." Some woman said while walking back.

"Jesse, I dont know what to say."

He walked up to me and kissed me. One hand on my waist and the other holding his helmet. I didn't want to refuse, I felt like this is where I belonged. For a long time, I didn't want to let go ever. My eyes started to burn and I realized I was crying. What for? I dont know. Images of my mom came through so I held Jesse tighter. When I finished crying a river, Jesse smiled at me and wiped my tears. "Your so beautiful." I hugged him one last time and kissed his cheek.

"I'm going home, my side door will be opened, come and let's talk. I forgive you."

He laughed,"See you later, bye."

I walked home and went to the kitchen. My dad wasnt home and I wasn't focused on anything but what I had to say to Jesse. All of a sudden, I care so much about him. I just really hope I'm not making a stupid choice. I grabbed some oreos and made my way to my room. I take a shower and throw my underwear and big t shirt on. When I get to my desktop, I go on tumblr. After an hour or so, Jesse calls out my name.

"In my room!" When Jesse gets to my room, he asks, "Can I hop in the shower?"

"Fresh towels in cabinet."

"Thanks."

When he gets out , he is in underwear and basketball shorts. He kisses my cheek and sits next to me.

"So what's up?" He wonders over to my bed.

"Umm okay Jesse, you mean alot more you did before my whole birthday gig. Now you can trust me with anything and that I'm here. So I don't want you to lie to me when I ask you this. Did you drink after our argument?"

He runs his haid through his hair lays on his back."Yes."

I groan and close my eyes. "Jesse! C'mon, why? There is other ways to handle things."

"Like what? Cut my self? Nah im good."

"What happened to no drinking?"

"I thought I was gonna lose you."

I lay down next to him and look at him, "You won't. Okay? I'm here , for you and every time we argue does not mean to take a drink. Write how you feel or get a stress ball. Anything BUT a drink." I turn around and close my eyes.

"Thank you Alex, I'm happy your back."

"Anytime, and so am I."

We drift off, next to eachother. Feelings like new lovers but without intimate affection. I will work through this with him. He isnt by himself, I just hope he knows that.

*Sorry for this short chapter, I had NO ideas but I got some & next chapter will be better, im also without my sister who helps me with this but I'll see her again and this story will be off the chiz-zang. Lol no. Hoped you enjoy*

-Samantha