[Side Story 1 ]

Hey everyone! Since it's going to be a while for chapter 17 to be out, I decided to stray off a bit and write a little more about the Bakura / Kairi / Marik love trio! I want to write about them in their own chapters but feel lazy in making a separate book for them. Anyways please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Kairi Kotani, being in love was an easy thing

For Kairi Kotani, being in love was an easy thing. When she was younger, she never had a hard time getting a boyfriend. When she entered high school, she had met the love of my life or so she thought. It was her freshman year of high school and she fell hard for Ryou Bakura.

"Kairi, what are you staring at?" Anzu is sitting besides her at lunch.

"Who's that white haired guy? He's really good looking." Kairi blushed.

"Oh, you have a crush?" Anzu pushes her shoulder and Kairi covers her face, blushing harder.

"Please don't make fun of me!"

"So you have a crush on Ryou Bakura huh? I heard he's popular within the first year girls. I heard them saying they wanted to start a fan club."

"More of a reason to pretend he doesn't exist!"

"I think Yugi knows him, why don't I introduce you two?"

Kairi springs up from her seat and grabs Anzu.

"No way! That's really embarrassing!"

"C'mon, we have to start somewhere right?"

Eventually Kairi gave in and Anzu had introduced Bakura to Kairi. The two instantly became friends as Bakura started to hang out more with Yugi and the others. Kairi tried to keep her feelings to herself but the others saw through her.

Bakura on the other hand also liked her. He saw her at the entrance ceremony and instantly was attracted to her beauty. He knew she was friends with Anzu and Yugi, but didn't make any moves. He thought it was fate when Anzu did finally introduce her to him.

Once they started their second year, the two had officially started dating. Bakura had eventually asked Kairi out and the two began a long and healthy relationship. Everyone was jealous of their relationship and his fan club definitely had it out for her.

They ate lunch together, went on dates, and were each others first time. Being together for five years had its ups and downs but at some point Kairi felt that the relationship wasn't going anywhere. It was as if they were stuck in their high school days.