Chapter 12

It's been a week since Airi was in the hospital. She's been recovering fast. She hasn't seen Allister since that day because he was on a business trip. Her friends and brother have been visiting regularly. She hasn't been thinking of Seto Kaiba until she sees him in the news and immediately turns the television off.

On a certain day her leg had finally healed, so she decided to take a walk. When she walked towards the lobby, there was a lot of girls running into the auditorium. Airi looked to a random person and asked them what was going on.

"Oh you didn't hear? There is a talent show going on and a famous Korean boy band are coming to do a special performance." A guy said and then walked away.

"Huh? A Korean boy band eh? Won't hurt to watch." She walked into the auditorium and saw people getting ready to show others their talent. Apparently the group was NBT. Airi had definitely listened to their music before because Kairi was obsessed with them. They had great music and a lot of catchy songs.

As she watched many people go up and try, she then spotted her friend Anzu and Kairi. They were on stage, doing a dance number. "What the heck, why didn't they tell me they were coming?"

Once they were done, she waved her hands at her friends and they ran over.

"Hey, we didn't know you were here!" They gave her a hug and looked at her.

"Are you okay? Is your foot feeling better?"  Kairi asked and Airi nods laughing.

"Guys, I'm fine. Are you guys here to see NBT?"

"Of course! It's a free mini concert anyways! I think they are getting ready to come onstage. Let's sit down!" There we're many girls in the audience and getting ready for them to perform.

A tall boy with long white hair came out on the stage and the girls began to scream.

"Yuta!" They shouted and he smiled and waved to them.

"That's Yuta. He is the only member in the group that is straight from Japan!" Kairi whispers and Airi understands.

"Oh, so he's Japanese?"

"Yes."

"Is there anyone in the crowd that can speak fluent Korean and can sing?" He says suddenly and a couple girls start raising their hands.

Anzu took Airi's hands and put it up in the air and there was a total of five girls, including Airi.

"What? Anzu, why me?"

"Girl, your Korean is the best. You studied it abroad didn't you?"

"Yes, but why is he asking that?"

"Alright, those of you who raised your hands please wait by the backstage exit and security will call you up one by one."

Everyone was confused about what was going on. Why weren't they performing? Anzu and Kairi pushed Airi out of her seat and gave a thumbs up,she was last in line.

One at a time, each girl was called backstage. They came out looking sad or in tears. Next thing you knew, you were up.