Chapter 4

"Shall we begin?" His voice was cold and demanding as her spoke to Airi. She nods and they both leave the restaurant, only to exit the elevator two stops down. He led her to a private suite which was huge. She stopped in front of him, watching him open the door. Once he opened the door, the extravagant room left Airi shocked. She didn't have time to think when she was pushed up against the door, his knee in between her legs, his hand gripping her face and his mouth against hers.

She struggled against him a bit but remembered the deal they had. She started kissing him back; their tongues mixing together. His grip was really tight as he held her close to his body. Somewhere along the way, they ended up on the bed. His clothes were scattered along the room and her dress was at the door of the bed. "No bra huh?" He smirked as he played with her breasts, giving each nipple an equal amount of love.

Airi let out a soft moan as she started to enjoy his foreplay. His tongue explored every inch of her body; enjoying her like a wild animal. He was addicted to her and there was no denying that. An idea that came to his idea; something he hasn't tried in years. He grabbed his belt and basically tied her to the bed post. "What the hell, this wasn't what I signed up for." She started to struggle against the binds and he just laughed.

"The contract stated that any kind of sexual acts are allowed including BDSM. Let's just say, it really turns me on." He growls as he slaps her ass repeatedly. She gasps at the pain he inflicted on her. He grabs a condom from somewhere in the room and put it on.

"I forgot to mention but I'm a virgin." She blushes and avoids his gaze. He scoffs and positions himself.

"That's is not my problem." He thrusts inside her without warning. She screamed at the top of her lungs; tears brimming in the corner of her eyes. He didn't even let her adjust to his size. He groaned as he felt his right she was and she tried not to cry from the pain. After a minute or so; the pain subsided and she felt the pleasure.

"Oh my god....!" She arched her back and closed her eyes, feeling the ecstasy. Kaiba started pushing into her faster. He hit that one spot that made her go over the edge. "Harder!" She moaned and he smirked. "Atta girl." He thrusted inside of her harder and watched her squirm and moan louder.

"Here I though you were innocent little girl but it seems I was wrong. You're just as much of a slut as I though." He said, in between thrusts. Airi was lost in the pleasure and did not pay attention to anything at the moment. She was seeing stars and was about to reach her limit. She looked at his face and took in how handsome he looked; even during sex. She hadn't even noticed that she had came. She kept panting, feeling tired. Kaiba kept going, trying to reach his limit.

After he was done, they both lay beside each other trying to grasp what just had happened. "I must say, you aren't so bad; for a virgin that is." He smirked and she scoffed. "Shut up." She groaned and sat up. Kaiba had already gotten up and started to put on his clothes. He tosses her a couple papers that were stapled together.

"What is this?" She says, wrapping her duvet around her nude form.

"This is a list of all the things you need to write that report of yours. If there is anything else, just email them to me." He puts on his tie but suddenly felt warmth on his back. She was hugging him.

"What're you doing? He had tried to pry her hands from his waist but to no avail. "Thank you." She let out a breath and basked in his scent. Five seconds passed by and she finally removed herself from his body. "I'm going to get going now. I hope you remember to keep this a secret. If we are seen together; then we are dating, got it?" She nods and he approaches the door. "Get dressed and leave quietly." With that, he left the room. Airi sighed and put her clothes on and quickly left the place.