Chapter 17

"Give a round of applause for the new girl group, beauties!"

Applause after applause, I had a hard time believing this was all real. I stood before tons of fans as cameras flashed. This was real and my dream had finally come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Airi had gotten to Korea, everything went by fast. She moved into the dorm and met all the trainees who were living there. There was a couple trainees who didn't like her but she made her own group of friends and trained with them everyday.

When management told her that she was going to be debuting with four other girls in a girl group, she was shocked. She hasn't been training for so long and wondered if it felt right because there were tons of trainees who have been training for years.

"It's okay unnie, you definitely deserve to debut after  you broke the internet!" Minsoo said. She was one of the girls who was debuting with Airi.

"She's right unnie, you got what it takes!" Seungyeon, another member said.

The other two girls, Bomi and Yuka agreed as well. Yuka was half Japanese and half Korean and Bomi was from Thailand.

Airi was the oldest out of the other girls. So it was only natural that she was made the leader and became the main vocalist. Seungyeon became the lead vocalist and visual. Yuka was main dancer and sub vocalist. Minsoo was lead rapper, main dancer, and sub vocalist. Lastly, Bomi was main rapper, lead dancer, and the maknae.

And so, the five girls become the group beauties and trained together to debut. Their debut was highly anticipated because they came from AM entertainment and their last girl group was about seven years old. It really became a dream come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day before beauties officially debuted. Airi was waiting for her brother to FaceTime her so she can share the good news with him. When she saw her brothers name flash across the screen, she immediately picked up.

"Hey sis, it's been a while!"

"Yeah I've been busy training. How you been?"

"Good, just missing you that's all. I heard you were debuting tomorrow? I'm so happy!"

"Yeah I didn't think I would debut so quickly! How's everyone else doing? Let them know okay?"

"Yeah of course. Be careful okay and good luck!"

"Of course. Love you, bye for now."

"Love you too, bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~

'Do it right, do it right, just for today (Hey yeah, my baby)
What you like, what you like, forget the sad memories (Don't)
All the night, all the night, until dawn
But then in the morning, don't ask, don't tell
Do it right, do it right, only these moments (Oh baby)
What you like, what you like, forgetting everything
All the night, all the night, until dawn
But then in the morning, don't ask, don't tell (Oh yeah yeah yeah)'

The girls just finished their first debut live stage. Everyone cheered and congratulated them. They got showered with flowers and all. Airi gave a small speech and the girls came together for a group hug, shedding tears of happiness. They had finally debuted and got a lot of positive feedback.

It really was a dream come true.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Kaiba said he was busy, he meant he was busy. His company was about to launch a new product, so he was busier than normal. When Mokuba told him that Airi was finally debuting, he felt a rush of happiness. He was glad she was pursuing her dreams.  He never would admit to falling in love but he changed for the better.

As he finished up his work for the night, his phone began to ring. It was a FaceTime request from Airi. He lightly chuckled and picked up.

"Hey, long time no talk right?"

"Yeah, you've been pretty busy huh?"

"Yeah, you too!"

Kaiba scoffed as she began to tell him all about her adventures and what she's been going through.

"Are you still at the office? It's late!"

"I was about to go home but someone called me." He raised and eyebrow and she giggled.

"Alright, I have to get going soon but make sure you watch me okay?"

"Alright, I will."

"Bye, I love you...."

Kaiba froze for a second but regained his composure. 

"Yeah me too." He quickly hung up and sighed.

"Guess I'm not ready after all...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update I have no idea why this took so long to get out. Although it's a little short, I hope you can get the gist of things. I'm unsure how long this will go on for, the story will progress quicker. See you all next time!