Chapter 2

Picture is Grayson but, with some what long hair.

(Edited)

I watched as he left the building and wondered how he didn't notice me. After starring for a little while I turned around and finished eating. After we all ate we put up our trays and left. When we got outside I looked around for my mate I didn't see him so I asked Makala and Macy if they wanted to wait in the lobby. They both said yeah so when we walked in I looked at all the groups of guys hoping to find him but, I didn't. I wondered if he was outside and I messed him. I went to go look but, before I could the bell rang.

They had different classes then me so I went to go look for my friend Seara. When I found her I told her that I had found my mate. She got really excited and gave me a hug. After she let me go, we started walking to our next classes and she asked where he was and I told her that every time I see him and go to say something he disappears. She said "oh" and went into her class. I turned around and walked to my class I went in and sat down. When the teacher came in she told us all to sit down. After everybody was seated. She told us we could just talk as long as we were quiet, and that we would start work on Monday

The class went by pretty quick. Once the bell rang I went to go Seara. When we found each other we started walking to our next class. I walked her to choir and I went to fighting. I walked into classroom and sat down. Right before the tardy bell rang my mate walked into the classroom. Another class with mate yay! My wolf yelled (in my head) and I knew she was happy that we got to see mate again. He sat right behind me. When the teacher walked in he introduced himself and took role (the only teacher that has) he said my name "Alex Morgan," "here" I replied "Grayson MaKale," "here." I jumped when I heard his voice. Mates name is Grayson I like it. My wolf said and I could tell she was smiling. After he finished role he told us that everyday we will go to the bathroom undress and shift so we don't rip our clothes. "Role one and two can go, leave your clothes in the bathroom and after you shift wait in the hall." Since I was in role one I got up and walked to the bathroom. Scarlett was very happy to be out and was ready to run, as we (as in we I'm referring to Alex and Scarlett even though she is shifted Scarlett isn't completely in control) walked out of the bathroom we walked pass the boys bathroom and I saw dark gray and white wolf and immediately sensed it was Grayson.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This chapter is really short. Sorry