Chapter 11 Part 2

Grayson's POV
I growled when I heard him say Alex. "Were is she" I asked with a growl. "My dad said he was going to take her somewhere in the woods. about twenty warriors went with him so you will need help and if you want me to tell you were he's taking her exactly you won't hurt me and will let me join your pack when we get Alex back. I never wanted to help my dad but if I didn't he would let the rogues kill me, he is twisted." Jeff said "okay but if you try anything I will kill you. Got it?" I said "yes" he said "so we're is she so I know where to tell the others to meet me" I said "tell them to meet you at the edge of neutral territory" Jeff said. I need all the warriors but ten (ten to stay with the pack), Jason, Jace and Mark to meet me at the edge of neutral territory and the trackers can go back to the pack I said through the mindlink yes Alpha they said. "Jeff shift and follow me" I said "okay" he said and shifted. I shifted and ran out off the house and towards neutral territory. Jeff was fast he was right behind me the whole time. We arrived within about fifteen minutes and the others showed up about a minute after us. I shifted and told Jeff to shift so I could talk to him (because Jeff is not in Grayson's pack Grayson can't mindlink him) "Okay Jeff were is she" I said with a slight growl "okay chill he said he was bringing her to a cottage on neutral territory" Jeff said "DONT TELL ME TO CHILL MY MATE IS IN DANGER AND I CAN'T EVEN MIND LINK HER!" I growled. He back up slightly, said 'follow me' and shifted. I shifted and followed him Jace, Jason, and the others behind me. He led us into the bushes were we could see a small cottage that was surrounded by wolves. Jason, Mark, and all of the warriors on my go you attack. Me, Jace and Jeff will go in. Yes Alpha they said. I growled and they jumped out from the bushes and attacked. I growled to get Jeff's attention and nodded for him to follow. There were about the same number of my warriors as the rogues. So we got into the cottage easily. I could smell Alex, I followed her scent which led me to a room. I walked into the room and saw a man holding a knife to Alex's throat. I growled. "If you come any closer I will kill her." He said. I looked at Alex and saw blood. Jace and Jeff didn't follow me in so I mind linked Jace you and Jeff go outside and come to the back of the cottage and when I say go come through the window and attack him don't hurt Alex and don't kill him unless he attacks you. I said okay he said. I looked behind Scott to see them. Go I said and we all jumped, I got Alex away from him and Jace jumped on him. He stabbed Jace in the side and went to jump on me but, Jeff jumped on him. I shifted back and grabbed the knife Scott dropped and stabbed him with it just as Jace came up and snapped his neck killing him instantly "are you okay?" I asked Alex and Jace" "Yes" they said but, I didn't believe them and mindlinked the pack doctor Come to neutral territory asap I said okay she replied. "Can you walk?" I asked them "at least outside the pack doctor is on her way" I said "yes" they said. "Jeff?" I asked "yes" he said "thanks" I told him and walked out with Alex and Jace. Outside the warriors had killed all the rogues and everyone was alive. "Alex" Jason said and hugged her, she hugged him back just as three black vans pulled the pack doctor got out and went to Alex. After she checked everybody and okayed them we all headed home.

Once home me and Alex walked up to my room. She changed into one of my shirts and a pair of sweat pants "What happened?" I asked her "well when I got off the bus and walked into the house and went to the kitchen to get a sandwich. When I heard someone walk in. I thought it was mom so and just continued making my sandwich after I was done I walked up to my room were I noticed something smelt off, when I turned around that man grabbed me, I screamed and he tied me up. Him and a boy around my age took me to a pack house were I escaped but ended up getting caught again then he brought me to the cottage he said he was waiting for you so he could kill me in front of you then destroy you and the pack." She said I growled and she put her hand on my shoulder to calm me. "Okay I have to take care of something you go to sleep, your staying here tonight and we are not going to school tomorrow." I said "okay and thanks for saving and I will tell the others tomorrow." She said and hugged me "of course I would save you, you are my Princess and I love you" I said as I hugged her back "I love you too Grayson" She said and layed down. I said goodnight, turned off the light and went down stairs to talk to Jeff and Jace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it's short but, the reason I did 2 parts is because I wanted to give a little about Scott before Grayson found Alex.