Chapter 18

#
Alex's POV 
I woke up the next morning. In Grayson's bed but, he wasnt there. I sat up and saw a note sitting on the bedside table on top of my phone. I picked it up and read it.

Had to go and catch up
on work. I put the maids
number in your phone
text her and she will
bring you food. See
you later Princess.
(I talked to the doctor
she let me bring you
home)
-Grayson

I picked up my phone and texted the maid, within a few minutes she brought me a plate of scrambled eggs and some apple juice. After I finished eating I got up, still a little wobbly but I managed.

I spent most of the day doing nothing but, watching tv. It was now six o'clock and Grayson just finished work. "Go get dressed" he said with a smile. "Why?" I asked "well, if you must know I'm talking you on a date." He smirked "okay" I replied and headed to our room.

I didn't no what to wear so I texted Seara.

Hey, come 2
pack house

Ok b there in
a couple min

K

Like she said she arrived in a couple minutes. "What do you need?" She asked "Umm Grayson's taking me on a date" "and I don't know what to wear" I said. She just clapped and skipped to my closet and dug through my clothes (Grayson had brought my clothes from my house here) she came out with a dress (the one that she bought for me.) "Do I have to wear it?" I asked/complained. "Yes" she said and pushed me into the bathroom. I put it on and walked out. (The dress was black and went past my knees.)

It was a simple dress but I liked it

It was a simple dress but I liked it. (which is a first, I usually hate dresses) "oh my goddess" She squealed "you look amazing." "Thanks" I said

"Now time for your hair." She said "nothing fancy" I told her. "Okay" she said and just straightened it. She held out a pair of heels, she had brought with her. "No, I'm not wearing those I will break my neck." I said then walked over to the closet, grabbed my black glittery converse, and slipped them on. "Fine" She mumbled and shoved me out the door. "Go, go" She said "Grayson won't be able to keep your hands of you" She smiled and motioned me down the stairs. I walked down the stairs with my hand interlocked, hanging down in front of me. (I hope that's not confusing) Grayson had his back to me but, he sensed me and turned around. He looked at me and his jaw droppd. I blushed and he smiled. (He was wearing a white dress shirt, dark jeans, and his gray converse.) "You look absolutely beautiful" he said and walked towards me. He grabbed my hand and led me out the door and towards the woods.

He led me to a candle lit dinner under a huge tree. He led me to a chair and pulled the chair out for me like a gentleman. I sat down and he scooted the chair back in. He walked to the other chair and sat down. One of the maids brought us food.

While we were eating we talked about random things and he held my hand under the table the whole time.

After eating we walked around the woods, Grayson had his arm around my waist the whole time. We had been out here for two hours and we are now heading back to the pack house. We are holding hands when Grayson turned me to face him. I was looking into his beautiful blue eyes, when he said "I love you" I blushed. "I love you too" I replied. He then pulled me closer and pressed his lips to mine and kissed me. I stood there shocked then started kissing back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*five years later* (please don't hate me for this) (by the way Alex is now 19 and Grayson, Jace, and Seara are 20. It is August 22)
%
Alex's POV
It's been a year since I graduated from high school and me and Grayson still haven't mated, he is waiting till I'm ready. It has been hard on him and myself because I've went through several heats, and I'm due any day for my next heat and I think I'm ready.