Chapter 7 | nobody touches my bacon!

I decided I would name this chapter.

(Edited)

Alex's POV
I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my face. I rolled over and put my face in the pillow because I didn't feel like getting up. Then there was a knock on the bedroom door so I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and got up. I walked to the door and opened it. It was Grayson. "Ugh I was trying to sleep." I said to him. "Well I was just going to tell you that we don't have school for the rest of the week and to see if you wanted to go for a run." He said "oh okay, and yes I will go on a run with you." I replied "It's not just me it's the whole pack, it is going to be our first pack run as Alpha and Luna." He said "Okay" I replied "let me get dressed." "No hurry not everyone is awake yet." He said "Okay" I said and closed the door in his face so I could get dressed. I heard him growl and I smiled. That is no way to treat your Alpha he said through our mind link I laughed and replied well you may be Alpha but I am your mate and Luna without me you wouldn't know what to do so ha. Okay but your mom made breakfast she said that you need to come eat he said.
Okay I replied and started getting dressed I picked out a red shirt and a pair of dark capris the weather is weird around here so it is cold some days and warm the next. After getting dressed I walked down stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and filled it with bacon just bacon. When I turned around to go sit down Grayson came up to me and grabbed some of my bacon which caused me to growl. No one takes my bacon. "Did you just take my bacon?!" I asked after I sat my plate on the table. "Umm yeah." He said with a smirk. "Okay there is one rule as of now you do not take my bacon." I said "okay" he replied but when I turned around to grab my plate of bacon it was gone.

Grayson's POV
*before going to Alex's house*
I woke up at seven because I had to do some paperwork. Most everyone else in the pack house won't get up until around eight. So I got up and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a gray shirt. After getting dressed I walked out of my room quietly trying not to disturb anyone else and down the hall to my office and started on the paperwork.
*1 hour later*
After finishing my paperwork I figured I would go over to see Alex. I walked down stairs and headed to her house. Since its not that far away I just walked. When I got there I knocked on the door. "Oh Alpha, Alex isn't awake but would you like to come in." Natalie (Alex's mom) said when she opened the door. "Thank you, Mrs. Morgan." I said as I walked in she gestured for me to sit down and I did. "I'm making breakfast do you want some?" Natalie asked while she was scrambling eggs. "If it's not to much trouble." I replied not wanting to be rude "it's no problem" She said "Okay then yes I would like some breakfast." I said. About 5 minutes later she told me that it was ready. I got up and walked to the kitchen there was a plate of bacon, eggs, gravy, and biscuits. I said thank you and started eating. "Would you like some orange juice or something to drink?" Natalie asked "water would be fine." I said and she got me a glass of water.

After I finished eating Alex still hadn't gotten up. As if Natalie was thinking the same thing she said. "You can go wake her up if you want." "Okay" I replied and got up from the couch I was sitting on and walked to Alex's room. The door was locked who locks there bedroom door when they sleep I though. I knocked on the door. A few minutes later Alex opened the door "Ugh I was trying to sleep." She said "Well I was just going to tell you that we don't have school for the rest of the week and to see if you wanted to go for a run." I said "oh okay, and yes I will go on a run with you." she replied "It's not just me it's the whole pack, it is going to be our first pack run as Alpha and Luna." I said "Okay" she replied "let me get dressed." "No hurry not everyone is awake yet." I told her "Okay" she said and closed the door in my face which made me growl. That is no way to treat your Alpha I said through our mind link I heard her laugh and then she replied with well you may be Alpha but I am your mate and Luna without me you wouldn't know what to do so ha. That made me laugh. Okay but your mom made breakfast and she said that you need to come eat I said.
Okay she replied and cut off the mindlink. I walked down stairs to the living room to wait for her. A few minutes later she came down to the kitchen grabbed a plate and filled it with bacon just bacon. When she turned to go sit down I went up to her and grabbed some of her bacon (even though i just ate) which caused her to growl. "Did you just take my bacon?!" She asked after she sat her plate on the table "Umm yeah." I replied with a smirk. "Okay there is one rule as of now you do not take my bacon." She said "okay" I replied. But while she was talking Tracy (her little sister) came up and took her plate. When she turned around to grab her plate of bacon it was gone and she flipped. "SOMEONE TOOK MY BACON" She yelled which made me laugh. "Why are you laughing? Do you know who took my bacon?" She asked "how about you go ask your sister." I said.

After Alex got her bacon back and ate it we went on our pack run. After running around the pack territory twice everyone went back home or back to what they were doing before. Me and Alex just spent the rest of the day walking and talking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it is short but this is really just a filler chapter. I will try and make my next one longer. But thanks for reading.