Chapter 10

(Edited)

Let me clear something up about the Alpha and Luna class it is a class that only kids with a family member or relative that has been an Alpha or a Luna can join even if the realities or family member was an Alpha or Luna or another pack but, it doesn't mean that everyone in that class will become an Alpha or Luna but at least if their mate is an Alpha or Luna they can learn some things on what to do and what not to do. The teacher of the class was Luna of the Blue Moon pack but her mate and almost entire pack was killed in a war with rouges. So she moved to the Silver Blood pack and became a teacher.

Alex's POV 
Me and Grayson walked into class hand in hand.

The room had about thirty desk in it but they were split up fifteen on each side of the room the teachers desk was on the far wall in the middle. 

We walked in and sat in two empty desks. When the bell rang for class to start everyone rushed in and sat down no one seeming to notice us. When the teacher walked in everyone got quiet. She closed the door and walked over to her podium and started talking. "Class I would like all of yall to welcome Alpha Grayson to our class." She said "everyone got real still when they realized that he was in here. "he got his classes changed so he could be in here with Luna Alex." Everyone nodded their head in respect, said 'hello' and went back to talking. We said 'hello' back and the teacher told us that it was time to start class.

"As an Alpha or Luna you will have to be able to listen to and discipline pack when needed. Usually people come to the Luna if they need to talk but, if someone comes up and asks to talk it's part of your job to listen. If you are busy at the moment tell them that 'I am busy at the moment come to me later and we can talk.' The Alpha needs to be able to listen to his pack members to as well. If he is busy at the moment tell them the same thing I told the Lunas to say." Mrs. Krason said "are there any questions?"

No one asked any questions. So she started talking again. "If a pack member disobeys orders or disrespect the Alpha or Luna, they must be disciplined depending on what they did and how the Alpha and/or Luna thinks is necessary. Usually if a pack member disrespects the Alpha or Luna, the pack member either has to spend time in the prison cells or in some cases they are banished from the pack and either have to become a rogue or join another pack and sometimes if the Alpha wants to banish them but the Luna doesn't feel it's right or necessary  the pack member will become an omega." She said "any questions before I continue?" A girl with blond hair that had blue tips raised her hand (sorry I haven't yet learned the names of all the pack members and our pack I third biggest in the U.S.) "Elexis what is your question?" Mrs. Krason asked "Umm what if the pack member is already an omega?" She asked "most of the if the pack member is an omega they are banished from the pack." Said Mrs. Krason. "Anymore questions before I continue?" Nobody raised their hand so she continued. "But everyone must do as they are told by the Alpha, Luna, and sometimes the Beta. . . . " Just then the bell rang for us to go to our sixth hour (fighting).

We walked out of class towards tracking to meet Seara (Jace will just meet us). When I found Seara we all started walking to our next class. We walked her to choir and me and Grayson went to fighting. We walked in and sat down. "Hey we have to go change" I said to Grayson, "Okay" he replied. We got up and walked to the bathrooms and Jace followed.

Once we shifted we headed back to class were everyone else was waiting. (Our coach didn't shift he just stayed in human form.) "Come on" he said and we followed him outside to the field. "Okay girls pair up on one side and guys on the other." Coach Harold said. I just waited till everyone else got paired up and waited to see who I got stuck with. It ended up being some chick named Jessica she didn't look very tough and with me being a Luna I am larger than any other she-wolf and a tad bit bigger than an average male wolf (Except Grayson he is huge). After everyone  was paired up (Grayson with Adam and Jace with Simon) Coach started talking. "Okay yall are just fighting till one submits." He said we were all spread out one the field in our groups waiting to start. "Go!" He said and I immediately went to jump on Jessica but, she moved to the side. but, I did manage to bite her leg. I must have bit harder that I thought because she wimpered. I growled and she hunkered down. That's the only thing about being Luna and trying to practice your fighting skills on someone because if you growl they submit immediately (well usually). So I mind linked her I know I am your Luna but while we are practicing you don't have to submit every time I growl I said. Are you sure Luna she asked. Yes I replied okay she said and jumped on me. I immediately flipped her off me and pinned her down and growled. She tried to move but she couldn't. Okay I give up she said. Okay I replied. I got off her and walked over to watch the guys. Jace was winning in his fight and Grayson was fighting Adam and winning. Just then he pinned him to ground and growled. Adam wimpered and I'm assuming told Grayson he gave up because Grayson got off him. He walked over to me and nipped my ear. I put my head down which caused him to growl. Don't hide yourself from me Princess he said. Okay I replied and looked up. "Okay everyone time to go." Coach said and everyone started towards to building.

After getting dressed the bell rang. Me, Jace, and Grayson walked to choir to get Seara since we all had art last hour. "Hey" Seara said "hey" I said back. Then Jace walked up to and put his arm around her. She blushed and I let out a small laugh. "Okay we better get to class" Seara said "yeah" I replied and we started walking to class.

We got to class just as the bell was ringing. "Alpha, Luna" Mrs. Chris said nodding her head in respect. "Who is your friend" She asked looking at Jace "he is from the Ray Moon pack but got kicked out. He has been my best friend since grade school, he asked to join my pack and I okayed it, he just enrolled today." Grayson said. "Okay" she said as we all sat down. I sat in my normal seat and Grayson pulled up a chair and sat in front of me. Seara pulled her table next to mine and sat down Jace pulled up a chair and sat in front of her. "Okay everyone we are just going to draw or paint an animal of your choice" Mrs. Chris said. I got up and grabbed us all a sheet of paper. I handed Seara, Jace and Grayson a sheet and sat back down. Me and Grayson decided to draw a wolf because well why not? Jace started drawing a tiger and Seara an eagle.

*skip to end of class*

When the bell rang I grabbed my bag and the others grabbed theirs. We walked out if the building were Seara's mom picked her up. Me, Grayson and Jace walked over to wait for the buses. Once our bus arrived we got on me and Grayson walked to the very back of the bus and sat down and Jace sat in front of us. Once everyone else got on the bus driver headed to the middle school to pick up the rest of the kids. We just talked the whole way to my house. I got off, waved by to Grayson and Jace and started walking towards my house.

Grayson's POV
I got off the bus and started walking towards the pack house. Once inside I headed to my office when I got in my office I sat my bag down and sat at my desk there was a piece of paper folded up next to a picture of my mom and dad. I picked it up and read it.

Heard about Alpha Tyler why they made you Alpha I don't know you are to young and to weak to be an Alpha but we will see how long you can last without your mate

-SM-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------cliffhanger