Chapter 3

Alex's POV

(Edited)

We just stood there staring at our mate. Alex someone mindlinked me, when I turned and looked I saw a white wolf she mind linked me and said that her name was Emily and the teacher had sent her to come and tell us to come back to class. But I want to stay in the halls with mate my wolf growled I told her we had to go back to class. As we were walking I could feel my mate staring at us the whole time. Once we got back to class the teacher took us outside, we went to a field behind the school and the teacher taught us a few simple fighting skills. After a while we walked back to class and went to the bathrooms to shift. When we where dressed we went back to the classroom and just sat in class and talked the last five minutes of 6th hour. Once the bell rang everybody walked out to head to their 7th hour.

I started heading to my friends choir class so we could walk to art together. But before I turned the corner I heard my name. I turned around and saw Grayson he walked up to me, "can I walk you to class?" He asked. "I'm going to find my friend Seara and then head to art you can walk with us if you want to." I replied "Okay I have art too" He said. We walked together to find Seara when she spotted me she looked at me then to Grayson and smiled. "Alex is this your mate?" She asked "yes, he has art with us and asked if he could walk me to class" She just smiled and said okay.

We walked to art and got there just before the bell rang. I walked in and sat at a table in the back of the classroom Grayson and Seara joined me. I figured the teacher would tell them to get there own table but she didn't. She just introduced herself and told us we would start drawing on Monday and that we were going to watch a movie and we could talk quietly. Me and Seara talked about our day and Grayson just listened. She told me that she was happy that I had found my mate but she wished she could find hers. "You will find your mate someday Seara." I told her "I know" She replied. We talked about her finding her mate for a little while then I told her I had to go to the bathroom so I got up to go ask the teacher. she said yes but i had to take the hall pass with me. I walked out and headed to the bathroom.

Seara's POV
After Alex left to go to the bathroom I said "hey" to Grayson to get his attention "yeah?" He replied "don't you dare hurt Alex if you do I will personally kill you, got it?" I told him. "Okay chill I won't hurt her, why would I she is my mate?" He replied. "Okay I believe you it's just I don't want her to get hurt." I said. "Okay," he replied but before he could say anything else Alex walked in, I told him not to say anything to her about our conversation. He nodded.

Alex's POV
I walked back in the classroom and looked at the clock, 5 minutes until the bell rings. I gave the teacher back the hall pass and went to my table. When I sat back down Grayson put his arm around me and I blushed. We watched the movie until the bell rang, once it did we grabbed our bags and walked out of the building. We had to wait out front for Seara's mom. When she picked her up I walked over to where I was told the buses would pick up. "Grayson how do you get home?" I asked him "the bus" He replied. "Which bus?" I asked "13" He said. "That's the same bus I ride." yay mate can sit with us. Said my wolf Maybe I told her you know that the bus driver won't let girls and guys sit together (Alex is talking to her wolf in her head) When the bus pulled up I got on I went to my seat which is four seats from the back of the bus on the left side. I sat down and looked at the bus driver Grayson just gave him the note from the office about him starting to ride this bus. He came back and sat down next to me. YOU CAN'T SIT THERE! my bus driver yelled "why?" Grayson asked. YOU HAVE TO SIT ACROSS FROM HER YOU CAN'T SIT WITH HER! He yelled again. Grayson walked up there said something to him, then came back and sat with me. "What did you say to him?" I asked "I told him that if he didn't let me sit with you I would tell Alpha Tyler, who is also my dad." He replied "oh is Alpha Tyler our new Alpha?" I asked him "yeah."

The bus ride was silent. I got off before Grayson. As I was walking off the bus I heard Grayson say "see you later Princess." I looked at him, blushed and waved bye.

Grayson's POV
When I got off the bus I walked down the long driveway leading to the pack house. "Why are you so happy Grayson?" My mom asked as I walked in the door. "You will find out tonight at the ceremony." I told her and she looked very disappointed that I wouldn't tell her now but, I want it to be a suprise. "Well honey how was your day?" She asked "Good" I replied. I told her a little more about my day except for me finding my mate and then I went up to my room. About three hours later it was time for the ceremony to introduce My dad and mom as the new Alpha and Luna of the Silver Blood pack. My mom told me I needed to change out of my school clothes. So I dressed in a black button down shirt, blue jeans, and my grey converse. I waited in the pack house until I was told to come with my parents.

Alex's POV
It was about time for the ceremony. So my mom told me to go get dressed in something besides my school clothes. (I haven't told her about Grayson yet I want her to meet him at the ceremony) she said I needed to dress nice since my dad is the Beta and we would be on the stage. I picked out a black dress (even though I'd rather were jeans and a tank top) and my silver converse. I straightened my hair and then went down to the living room to wait for my parents and sister to get ready. About 20 minutes later everybody was ready and we started heading to the pack meeting/ceremony area. Once we got there we had to sit on the stage and wait for everyone to be seated. When everyone was seated somebody started talking. 'Today we would like to introduce our new Alpha and Luna, they are very happy to be here today. So I would like to introduce Alpha Tyler, Luna Sandy and their son Grayson into our pack.' They walked on stage and my eyes immediately went to Grayson and his met mine.

After the ceremony my mom and dad talked to the Alpha and Luna. "Mom can I go find my friends?" I asked "Yes you can." She answered. "Tracy if you want you can go find your friends too." She said "Okay." Said Tracy and she left." I walked over to a group of people were I found Makala and Seara. We walked over near the woods and talked. "Hey look." Seara said and pointed to a group of guys. Me and Makala looked I was hoping one of them was Grayson but I didn't see him. When I went to say something to Makala, I looked at her and she was staring at one of them and her eyes were big. but I couldn't tell who she was staring at. When the guys noticed we were looking at them they all turned to look at us and a few smiled. Then I heard a real loud growl but I didn't know where it came from. It made me, Seara and Makala jump. I was looking around trying to find who or where the growl came from. Then I smelled something amazing like a woodsy smell then I felt sparks and strong arms around me. I immediately knew it was Grayson and when I looked back at the group of guys they all had their heads down, except for one he was walking towards us which caused Grayson to growl again but the guy walked right passed and went to Makala. She had found her mate.

"Alex!" I heard my dad yell but when I tried to go to him Grayson's arms tightened. "Grayson let me go I can't breath." "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He said "it's okay but I need to go see what my dad wants." Do you want to come meet my parents?" I asked him. "Yes" He replied. Seara had already left and so did Makala and her mate so me and Grayson walked to were our parents were. When we got over to them and they looked at us mine and his mom smiled. "Alex is this your mate?" My mom asked me "yes." I replied and looked at Grayson.